A couple questions

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all! So I just recently decided to upgrade to pro. I bought the activation key and went to put it into TX16WX. It wouldn't work (this was on ver.3.0.5 I believe it said). Someone on this forum said that recently acquired activation codes needed the newest version to work, so I downloaded 3.5, and I still receive the same error message. So here are my two questions:
1. How can I get TX16WX (v.3.5) to recognize my activation key?
2. TX16WX tracks from my older projects (using Cubase 6) don't seem too keen on the idea of me using a new version, and none of the samples will play. I believe an error message pops up and I can prompt it and provide it if anyone needs to know what it is to help.

Thank you!

You need to tell which error you get activating, and correspondingly the error(s) you get loading things. As well as info on your system, OS version, host application used, and quote possibly: a copy of material you are loading.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

But looking at the licence info, I can see you first tried to activate using a very old version. This failed due to code certificate expiration. Then you tried using _another_ old version (3.5.0 5923.1055) - where did you even find this old version? Surely not the official web site. If you read the post here on the forum, you require at least 3.5.0c to get past the signature issue. And also; Always use the latest version available, and only from the official web site.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

I was receiving an error message on an attempt to run the installer from the official website and wanted to test out an unofficial one in case anyone else had a copy of the latest version, which, expectedly, didn't work. I just re-downloaded the latest version from the official website and it is running the installer at this time. I hope I get audio from this download. It shows in the plug-in that it is sending and receiving signals from MIDI devices and sending output, but the Cubase mixer channel that TX16Wx is on shows no signal. I will keep updated with this download, just get sweaty hands worrying about losing anything from older projects that were on the older version I had downloaded from the start.
Thank you for your help thus far.

OH. and by the way. Below is the error message that I receive from Cubase when I load up a project that uses TX16Wx.

This mixer configuration expected "TX16Wx" to have Output 1: Stereo,
-> The instrument currently has Output 1: Mono, Output 2: Mono, Output 3: Mono, Output 4: Mono, Output 5: Mono, Output 6: Mono, Output 7: Mono, Output 8: Mono, Output 9: Mono, Output 10: Mono, Output 11: Mono, Output 12: Mono, Output 13: Mono, Output 14: Mono, Output 15: Mono, Output 16: Mono, Output 17: Mono, Output 18: Mono, Output 19: Mono, Output 20: Mono, Output 21: Mono, Output 22: Mono, Output 23: Mono, Output 24: Mono,
-> Change the instrument configuration before reloading this setup.
-> The instrument channel will be silent.

I receive this message for every instance of TX16Wx inside the project on opening.

Sorry for responding again, but it works perfectly fine now! Thank you for giving me advice/help during all this. Appreciate it, and cheers!

Just out of curiousity - from where did you download the non-official release? They are in gross violation of the licence, and I would very much like to send a take-down request.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:

Return to “CWITEC”