Mod Appreciation Thread

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:52 pm
revvy wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:33 pm Why don't mods have some kind of indication near their user name? What's the advantage in keeping it all secret? (well apart from the obvious appeal of creating an in-crowd)
memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468
Thanks!
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I don't see the point of this thread staying open, it's turned from a mod appreciation thread to a mod witch hunt.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I wasn't witch hunting (if you mean me) I was actually surprised to find out who they were apart from the 3 that have been visible for me (and kev asked a direct question about a thread). As I said, I prefer mod status to be visible like on GS, that's all.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

[mod edit]..... [mod edit]

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:06 pm memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468
You're winning on post counts. Congrats, I guess :party:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

EXP
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Kongru wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:07 pm
Hink wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:06 pm memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468
You're winning on post counts. Congrats, I guess :party:
:roll:

How many of these MODS memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468 are still active on this forum because I've only seen one and that is not good for a forum. I think those MODS who are not active should be replaced that way we can maybe ensure there is some consistency and fairness on the forum. Who moderates moderators when you've only got one or two active? Looking back on this thread I can see there have been moderator issues, that being moderators who seem to have let power go to their heads, and perhaps should never have been given the job of moderator. in the first place. KVR is a top forum, don't spoil it with poor Moderation, be fair and consistent guys, and at the very least explain when you ban someone from a forum category why you have done so. That way we can know whether we have been treated fairly.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

So someone else trying to turn 'appreciation' into 'complaint'...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:10 am So someone else trying to turn 'appreciation' into 'complaint'...
Troll Alert!!!!!

Are you going to ramble in every mod related thread now? Cheer up, dude.

excuse me please wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:46 am Are you going to ramble in every mod related thread now? Cheer up, dude.
if a MOD does not give a good reason for banning me from posting in a forum section then what are you supposed to do? Do you think I'm going to sit back and take it when as far as I'm concerned I have not done anything wrong. I have tried to p.m a mod in the past on 2 occasion over issues and never got a reply on either occasion, so either they are not active on this forum or they just can't be arsed about replying. It's simple just give me an answer as to why i have been banned from HPC and if it's justified I'll STFU otherwise I'll carry on ranting. :x

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:17 pm
excuse me please wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:46 am Are you going to ramble in every mod related thread now? Cheer up, dude.
if a MOD does not give a good reason for banning me from posting in a forum section then what are you supposed to do? Do you think I'm going to sit back and take it when as far as I'm concerned I have not done anything wrong. I have tried to p.m a mod in the past on 2 occasion over issues and never got a reply on either occasion, so either they are not active on this forum or they just can't be arsed about replying. It's simple just give me an answer as to why i have been banned from HPC and if it's justified I'll STFU otherwise I'll carry on ranting. :x
He did just get married...give it a bit! :tu:

Return to “Site Stuff”