Maize Sampler v2.7 Bugs on Windows

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There is no easy way with JUCE but perhaps this will help you if you are a true beginner
How to build a Sample player on with JUCE Framework
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgJ ... mJXJE-OMYm

marciobrenes wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:46 am There is no easy way with JUCE but perhaps this will help you if you are a true beginner
How to build a Sample player on with JUCE Framework
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgJ ... mJXJE-OMYm

Mr Xiang, Maize Sampler creator, did send email for me, told me Maize Sampler 3 is under development. Wait for news.

if he does develop Maize 3 perhaps he should Bump up the Price

marciobrenes wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:56 pm if he does develop Maize 3 perhaps he should Bump up the Price
:D User asking for price increase? Hmmm, ok. That would reward all those who are now in the Maize limbo for so long... :D
Just kidding, no hate please. Its his sole decision what and how after all

quality software needs money for development perhaps Xiang needs to have a based Subscription Model for serious Users

Digital coconut wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:31 pm Mr Xiang, Maize Sampler creator, did send email for me, told me Maize Sampler 3 is under development. Wait for news.
Great news!
Thanks

marciobrenes wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:34 pm quality software needs money for development perhaps Xiang needs to have a based Subscription Model for serious Users
I'd rather re-pay for the newer version, hard pass on a subscription model.

I do vsts in MAIZE SAMPLER, and I have noticed that plugins made with version 2.7 do not work in REAPER, only those made with versions past for example 2.5 of MAIZE work

ferbarront wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:27 am I do vsts in MAIZE SAMPLER, and I have noticed that plugins made with version 2.7 do not work in REAPER, only those made with versions past for example 2.5 of MAIZE work
Im using 2.70 and I havent had any issues with Reaper with any of the VST3 exports.
Reaper version is: 6.38 rev. f0fa49

SampleScience wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:07 am I've just spent a few hours testing a VST3 plugin made with Maize Sampler v2.7 and found bugs that are not in the previous version. Here's what I've found so far:

Ableton Live 10: If you have many Maize made plugins, it will always load the first in the list no matter which one you choose. For example, you could try to load the second one on the list and it will load the first one instead.
Reaper v6.15: ADSR not saved with projects.
ACID Pro 8-10: When a project is loaded, the Maize made plugin will be replaced by another Maize made plugin. You'll have the right UI, but the parameters/sounds and plugin name will be changed to another random Maize made plugin. Quite weird!
Waveform: ADSR not saved with projects.
FL Studio 20: ADSR not saved with projects.
Mixcraft 9: ADSR not saved with projects.

I've contacted Maize Sampler's developer about the problems and hopefully, he will fix them.

So for the moment, I stick to v2.59 as it's the most reliable version. It's only buggy in the latest version of Reaper (all the parameters are not saved with projects). Works fine with previous versions of Reaper though so I assume it's a bug with Reaper in this case.
I had the random plugin thing happening also. Was using FL Studio, at that time I had .dll and vst3 versions of plugins installed. Once I removed the .dll versions and just used vst3 the random plug loads stopped.

Return to “Maizesoft”