Sites to buy a NVMe SSD

...and how to do so...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am looking to upgrade my PC and want to get a new NVMe Internal SSD. What sites have good deals for those? I know about NewEgg and TigerDirect, but was wondering about any others that I should check out.

I've always used new egg myself. They are quick and they are cool if there is an issue with any of the order. How big do you need the drive to be? 2TB Samsung PCI 4.0x4 SSDs were like 250 bucks yesterday.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

If you don't need the fastest , latest PCI version, then they get incredibly affordable. They are still stupendously fast. I just redid my build based around the 12th gen Intel chips and for 4 x Samsung m.2 NVME drives for the system drive, work drive and 2 sample Library drives, along with 2 more regular SATA SSDs for a total of 11 TB cost about 1000 all together.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Yeah I am hoping to get a 2 TB, but was just hoping for some kinda deal somewhere. :)
I don't need the fastest in the world either. Just something decent and (hopefully) 2 TB.

You might get better responses if you get this moved into the Computer Setup and System Configuration forum.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”