Scaler 2.5 update has a Suggest feature.

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mykyndryd_ wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:54 pm
Whats the procedure for editing chord definitions.
Would be the file browser, chords tab.

Cheers Gene - staring me in the face as usual :dog:

Hi Mike,

I fixed all these issues. I forgot to include the new chord file in the installer. Today I added some complex chords, and many alternate names in the chords database for better chord recognition. In addition chords will always be valid, when a chord name cannot be located, e.g. "9 13", the base chord will be used ("9"). I'll upload a new beta version later today.

Thanks,
Attila
Mykyndryd_ wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:54 pm Thanks Attila, that was super quick! It still struggles with the Ebmin611 and shows C# after import
Whats the procedure for editing chord definitions.

In the example shown here (midi attached), the chord was C# 9 13 (whatever that is)
If there is a chord which is not identifed from the label, it shows as blank in the import screen. When imported into the composition, the chord cannot be edited by right clicking on the chord track.

Cheers.
Mike.

musicdevelopments wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:21 am Hi Mike,

I fixed all these issues. I forgot to include the new chord file in the installer. Today I added some complex chords, and many alternate names in the chords database for better chord recognition. In addition chords will always be valid, when a chord name cannot be located, e.g. "9 13", the base chord will be used ("9"). I'll upload a new beta version later today.

Thanks,
Attila
Brilliant. Thanks Attila. :tu:

Return to “Tips & Tricks”