BFD3 content scanning

Archive support for: fxpansion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just applied the update to 3.4.3.7. Almost all my licenses got lost (not in the Download Manager, but in BFD 3 itself), so I reinstalled the various packs I have and BFD 3 now reports all licensed.

But...it says it has to rescan the content paths and that is taking forever. Is this normal?

My PC isn't cutting edge, but it's not bad:

Windows 10
Ryzen 5 2600 - 6*2 cores - 3.7GHz
32 GB RAM
NVMe boot and BFD data drive

It's been scanning for about 90 minutes so far.

This isn't really the best place to get product support - BFD isn't anything to do with FXpansion anymore. Best come see over here: https://forum.bfddrums.com/t/bfd3-4-3-7-released/1660

As to your issue - licenses being lost was probably because of a login token needing to be refreshed. I'm doubtful that reinstalling your content was necessary to be honest.

For rescanning your content paths, you might just want to clear the databases away manually and let BFD build them from afresh. You can do this by deleting all of the database files inside: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\BFD Drums\BFD3
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Thanks.

Return to “FXpansion”