Seems like they finally got rid of the downvotes mechanism on the site

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nobody gets my Rose Nylund references
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

zerocrossing wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:24 am Kids, I just want you all to know that I’m Force-Downvoting all your dumb posts, like a muterfuk’n Sith.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Thumbs up for everyone in the thread, especially those bemoaning the loss of the thumbs down. Bless.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Damn it! Did I miss the entire "thumbs down" era on KVR? Somebody should have told me, I would have come back for that. Scoring the fewest thumbs up is nowhere nears as satisfying as scoring the most thumbs down!

"You can calculate the worth of a man by the number of his enemies."
Gustave Flaubert
F E E D
Y O U R
F L O W

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love,but then one suffers from not loving.Therefore to love is to suffer,not to love is to suffer,to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer but suffering makes one unhappy,then to be unhappy one must love,or love to suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this all down"
Sonja
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

zvenx wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 pm Yes!!!
I think it was far too controversial and potentially harmful.
Seriously? That's the kind of comment I'd expect from someone's grandmother. Yet at the same time I feel the need to tell you to grow up. Weird, huh?

That said, if you can explain to me how giving a thumbs down is in any way less valid than a thumbs up, I might be swayed. Because now it just means that instead of voting someone's idiotic comments down, I will again have to respond and tell them exactly why they are such contemptible morons.
surreal wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:41 pmI feel here on KVR that everything should be transparent,is that not what community forums are for? If you don't agree with someone, have the decency to disagree without insulting or berating a person and if you don't like what they are saying.
But what if I also hate them? Surely I should be allowed to express my hatred? After all, it's not healthy to bottle those feelings up, you know.

Personally, I think that up and down votes are equally valid and if you remove one, you should also remove the other.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Site Stuff”