Cloud Preset Database - disappeared?

Official support for: newsonicarts.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

Newly minted user here - just purchased the Suite - this is SUPER cool. Old Kore lover so I'm pretty excited about this package - great job!

Question - I couldn't find any info in the online manual about the cloud database. When I first logged in - it seemed to scan and download a gajillion presets for synths I assume I have that it also has. Awesome. I clicked something- and now I can't get back to that preset list. All I have when I click the cloud icon is "Local/My Presets/My Samples". How do I get back to the patches for the synths I have?

Thanks so much!

Hi, try to logout and login again.

Hi - thanks for the suggestion!

I have done that - unfortunately it didn't help. I suspect I'm just missing a click or menu to get out of the "local storage" that I seem to be stuck in... here's a screen shot of what I see after logging out and in. I feel like there's a folder hierarchy that I might be missing to get back to the cloud presets...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OK that's strange- please email support@newsonicarts.com and you will be assisted..

You have selected your local user presets database (for your own user presets). To get back the cloud presets, click on My Presets and then select Cloud -> Synthesizers
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Sorry misread your original post. There was a server issue, but it should be working now.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Yep - it's sorted. Thanks!

Return to “New Sonic Arts”