Valentines Day love for Drumspillage

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just wanna say, I started using Drumspillage 2 again after a long time of not using it and I'm blowwwwn away at how huge, fat but also clean it sounds, incredible presence and no mud. It's a black magic drum plugin. Awesome stuff. I don't care how long an update takes or how modest it is, this thing should be at least maintained and bugfixed with its current feature set, which is πŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ magnifico

πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’– πŸ’• πŸ’–

:love:

Is it Catalina compatible?
I’d love to check It out.

I use it on catalina, no issues.

And yeah i agree with OP. My most used drum synth, by miles.
I recently rediscovered Elecktroid. I wish for a few functions, but it has 4 great synth engines you can combine with samples so its good

Ploki wrote: ↑Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:05 pm I use it on catalina, no issues.
How do you add an exception for an un-notarized plugin? Do you only have to do it once per plugin or does it nag you every time? Still on Mojave here.

DS2’s punch is unequalled in the drum synth world. I love it so much. Would love to see an updated elektroid, though. Some finicky GUI bugs on my system and the sequencer is pretty basic, but nothing major.

Ficciones wrote: ↑Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:00 pm
Ploki wrote: ↑Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:05 pm I use it on catalina, no issues.
How do you add an exception for an un-notarized plugin? Do you only have to do it once per plugin or does it nag you every time? Still on Mojave here.
i havent noticed anything different to Mojave, but i haven't updated to 10.15.3 yet, will update next week. As far as i know, un-notarized behaviour is the same as it used to be, the problem is notarized but not by catalina standards.
On 10.15.1 it only bugged for the installer, it didn't care for it at all after installing.

Return to β€œAudioSpillage”