Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't think Urs was too happy about how the last sale went with some people buying the pack and selling the individual licences at a profit. If U-he does have another sale through NI I would expect some changes.

nathanj wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:07 pm I don't think Urs was too happy about how the last sale went with some people buying the pack and selling the individual licences at a profit. If U-he does have another sale through NI I would expect some changes.
I did not know thats what happened.

:-(
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I just wish Native Instruments did their bundle sales for longer than 14 days. It's tricky to plan your spending if you get paid monthly and are paid nearer the middle/end of the month so there's been a couple of times now where I may have been interested, but I've already spent this month's plugins budget.
The only thing I really want from NI now is the next version of Komplete so I can get Noire and a few other goodies and the latest version of Kontakt.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

And let’s not talk about the NI vouchers you get when you buy Komplete upgrades, they’re just a waste.

simonbostock wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:54 pm And let’s not talk about the NI vouchers you get when you buy Komplete upgrades, they’re just a waste.
I just bought a Maschine Expansion last night with a voucher I got 6 months ago. Not a waste for me

I won a $50 voucher on Metapop and got a $25 one with my Komplete M32. Because of that I had an offer to get Komplete select for $99 so I thought that it would be worth it for $50 but ofcourse I can't use it on that. So here I am with 75$ which I can only use to spend more money, or to buy a expansion that I have no use for :(

Hi, team. Where is the best place to take advantage of the current Waves deal(buy one, get a $29 plug free)? Do any dealers have a current 10% off code or anything like that? I've just been wanting to get Abbey Road chambers, so now's the time to grab that... and something else! :tu:

an-electric-heart wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:56 am Hi, team. Where is the best place to take advantage of the current Waves deal(buy one, get a $29 plug free)? Do any dealers have a current 10% off code or anything like that? I've just been wanting to get Abbey Road chambers, so now's the time to grab that... and something else! :tu:
Audiodeluxe and Everyplugin both take 10% off in cart. A $29.99 plugin ends up being $26.98.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 am
an-electric-heart wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:56 am Hi, team. Where is the best place to take advantage of the current Waves deal(buy one, get a $29 plug free)? Do any dealers have a current 10% off code or anything like that? I've just been wanting to get Abbey Road chambers, so now's the time to grab that... and something else! :tu:
Audiodeluxe and Everyplugin both take 10% off in cart. A $29.99 plugin ends up being $26.98.
Cool, thanks. I know it's only a little bit... but it's something.

Ugritone has a 54% off sale this weekend.

I'll probably get Addictive Drums when it goes on sale in a month or two. Does Ugritone have anything the Addictive Drums midi packs lack?... it's a little hard to tell from the information on XLN's product pages.

Vleker wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 pm I won a $50 voucher on Metapop and got a $25 one with my Komplete M32. Because of that I had an offer to get Komplete select for $99 so I thought that it would be worth it for $50 but ofcourse I can't use it on that. So here I am with 75$ which I can only use to spend more money, or to buy a expansion that I have no use for :(
What can the $50 e-voucher be used for?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:50 am
Vleker wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 pm I won a $50 voucher on Metapop and got a $25 one with my Komplete M32. Because of that I had an offer to get Komplete select for $99 so I thought that it would be worth it for $50 but ofcourse I can't use it on that. So here I am with 75$ which I can only use to spend more money, or to buy a expansion that I have no use for :(
What can the $50 e-voucher be used for?
I guess any full priced download that is not on sale

Regarding Vouchers, in this case Plugin Alliance:

Does anyone actually still use them? Just asking because I kind of dont want to use my 25er just to support Dirk for no reason, except another Plug I might never use (All prices are 49.99 now) so there's not quite a real deal here anymore. I know they changed it months ago, because people selling & getting plugs for like 14.99 and such (like me).

Well just ranting around, because my Vouchers will stay unused until next Blackfriday (& No I dont want to sell a voucher!). also my Unfiltered Audio Collection is almost complete, as just Lion is missing & that one can wait for a bit. Anyway, just a slight feeling that PA just became pretty useless for the most, since the change - up of the Voucher - Policy & wondering how others thinking about it, also wondering if the Move makes sense for them regarding making More - Profit. *rant over* :tu:
Last edited by El°HYM on Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 pm Regarding Vouchers, in this case Plugin Alliance:

Does anyone actually still use them?
Not me. The shift to subs and the voucher minimum made me more conscious of how little PA stuff I actually use. I'd say I'm much more judicious with my PA spending and rarely enticed by the things I don't actually need. I think PA shot themselves in the foot with people who spent lots of money with them and chased sales without considering the product they were even buying.

illwillis wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:33 pm
El°HYM wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:18 pm Regarding Vouchers, in this case Plugin Alliance:

Does anyone actually still use them?
Not me. The shift to subs and the voucher minimum made me more conscious of how little PA stuff I actually use. I'd say I'm much more judicious with my PA spending and rarely enticed by the things I don't actually need. I think PA shot themselves in the foot with people who spent lots of money with them and chased sales without considering the product they were even buying.
Pretty much sums it up & My thoughts. Thanks!
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”