Anyone making SFX with Melda plugins ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear all,

I am into making SFX's like: whooshes,laser zapps,bleeps,impacts,glitchy SFX.
I was wondering if there are any others out there, into the same kind of sounddesign,
using Melda plugins.(and which ones especially ?)

Would be great to learn from eachother !

Kind Regards.

Oh yeah, Melda is a large stock of SFX tools! Probably the best with the most and countless creative possibilities. I love the Melda plugs for this. Where other plugins stop, Melda is at about 10%. You can really exaggerate with it.

I have recently made an cinematic impact instrument. I work with psychedelic and liquid effects. I think I can fulfill all dreams with MXXX. But before I publish anything I have to be completely satisfied with it XD.

That's great to hear Faiky and anxious to hear that cinematic impact instrument !

Errr... INSANE !! #wow

I use Melda stuff almost exclusively now, I work in video game sound design. The power and flexibility of melda makes their tools incredibly useful for sound design, much like Reaper, I don't want to use anything else now.

Yes I do. I even made some factory devices for MSoundFactory in this kind of category. Maybe you want to check them out. ;)
(search for "tagirijus" and enable "Search info" in the devices tab)
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Tagirijus wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:31 am Yes I do. I even made some factory devices for MSoundFactory in this kind of category. Maybe you want to check them out. ;)
(search for "tagirijus" and enable "Search info" in the devices tab)
VERY cool stuff—plus exciting to finally start seeing some new "Factory" content for MSF, after all this time, from you and others:) Thanks!

:love:
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

I spent a few days a while back working on an MSF device and presets inspired by this image and the idea of a madman's instrument for making world-ending noises:

It's full of SFX and lotsa odd tools for making more. Not at all intended for any specific task or any particular workman's needs and definitely WAY too weird for Vojtech, but possibly plunderable—feel free to do so!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I make sfx using them all the time. I actually got a small job based on this video using Melda effects.

https://youtu.be/WwYMhwwQR0I

Here's another MSF device with presets I put together recently that seems quite well suited to SFX creation and performance. Also, it's a test of my .mproduct-making understandings, so if you have any troubles with it, please let me know.

It includes both a Device w/Presets, and a Global Preset, fwthat'sw.

I never could find the GP, until I searched for it, so I know it's there, but I still have no idea where the installation process put it, or how to control that.

Thanks; enjoy, and don't forget to turn on the Limiter:)

RezoString 1.mproduct.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The video in this topic focuses on several FX from the Melda free pack that are well suited to, and surprisingly powerful for SFX design.

David wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:37 pm Here's another MSF device with presets I put together recently that seems quite well suited to SFX creation and performance. Also, it's a test of my .mproduct-making understandings, so if you have any troubles with it, please let me know.

It includes both a Device w/Presets, and a Global Preset, fwthat'sw.

I never could find the GP, until I searched for it, so I know it's there, but I still have no idea where the installation process put it, or how to control that.

Thanks; enjoy, and don't forget to turn on the Limiter:)
RezoString 1.mproduct.zip
I tried installing this, but I don't know what I should be looking for. I did a search for 'rezo' in the global presets and there is no RezoString, the only thing to show up is 'Rezo FX'. Is that it? Nothing showed up in the active presets.

This whole 'install product' feature is not ideal. It's not clear what it's installed, where they live (active presets vs global presets) and when looking in the presets it's not clear what's newly installed.

Return to “MeldaProduction”