Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I have a question concerning the different filter types in avenger. I couldn't find any infos about them in the manual.
What does ANA, POW, IRS, PXL and so on stand for? I just know that NEX is the filter which is used in nexus and VNTG is some kind of vintage filter. Thanks in advance.

ANA=analog

PXL=Prophet XL

ilalin wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:11 pm PXL=Prophet XL
I guess it's more probable PhiltaXL, the filters from their filter plugin.

the expansion edm 3 there is one presets that dont working
the "Ba Cobra" presets

have anyone the same issue ?

i write to their support 2 week ago no answer until today

D.K Envelope wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:42 pm i write to their support 2 week ago no answer until today
Probably busy dealing with all the licence transfer requests!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

yeah mabye but im sad with that
i really like it
but now i thinkt to resale it

It’s a good synth, but it seems a lot of people didn’t like having a new copy protection system forced on them with an update. I’m still using it...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I never upgraded, version 1.4.whatever works perfectly fine.

D.K Envelope wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:42 pm the expansion edm 3 there is one presets that dont working
the "Ba Cobra" presets

I can confirm this. This preset doesn't work for me as well. Missing content Factory/FM Wave 8...I didn't contact support yet.
Cubase Pro 10.5.12 @ Windows 10 Home v1909 @ i9-9900K 32GB @ Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLk3l ... gPCNegk5gw
https://soundcloud.com/dj-mce-1

hi "djmce"
its a shame
they want our money and we received a pack that are not working
i wrote them 2 week ago no respond instead to change their protection they can do work better
the protection get soon cracked so it make no sense to invest all the energy to make a new protection

i want my money back

D.K Envelope wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:42 pm the expansion edm 3 there is one presets that dont working
the "Ba Cobra" presets

You wrote about this some while ago, and I asked you what happens when you try to load the preset, because it seems to be working for me.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

but im not the only one
so .....
i am waiting for a respond from them maybe in a year they answer

D.K Envelope wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:07 pm but im not the only one
so .....
i am waiting for a respond from them maybe in a year they answer
Have you tried removing the expansion and re-downloading it? Even if there are other people with the same problem, and you are awaiting an official answer from the developer doesn't mean you can't try to fix the problem yourself?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Hi "starflaeprj" i have reinstall avenger redownloaded all expansion and i have all up to date
but the problem is the same

i tried all therefore i ask them
but thanks for your care

Return to “Instruments”