Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

Doesn't work on 2nd Jan at 9:45pm.
Lost a sale....

Hello, I'm testing Zone and it's a really interesting synth for "other" sounds but I don't understand the routings there. For example, if I route one macro to cutoff, then cutoff self will deactivated and just makes some little crackles.

On other synths you can set cutoff to a startpoint and the macro starts from that point and then you can set the amount of the macro to adjust the endpoint. But here the macro deactivates the cutoff and a filter cutoff sequencer lane too! And then it does exactly the same like the cutoff does.

And the same happens if I route a sequencer lane to the cutoff. Then the cutoff does nothing, too. So macros and sequencer lanes deplace complete the source cutoff? But that's not good because I want automatic modulations and handmades, too! Probably I do something wrong ... :D

EDIT:
Ah I'm trying it with Splice and there it costs much more than on your website. Splice wants 14 x 9,99 USD instead of 110 USD. That's an expensive credit! :D

EDIT:
I send a mail to Splice why there this plugin is so expensive but still got no answer, so I canceled Zone and Zenith there and will buy it from the developers home :D

Julianguffogg wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:47 pm Doesn't work on 2nd Jan at 9:45pm.
Lost a sale....
Zone is currently on sale for 30% off with the code ZONE30. The sale ends on Jan 29th.
clipnotic wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:16 pm Hello, I'm testing Zone and it's a really interesting synth for "other" sounds but I don't understand the routings there. For example, if I route one macro to cutoff, then cutoff self will deactivated and just makes some little crackles.

On other synths you can set cutoff to a startpoint and the macro starts from that point and then you can set the amount of the macro to adjust the endpoint. But here the macro deactivates the cutoff and a filter cutoff sequencer lane too! And then it does exactly the same like the cutoff does.

And the same happens if I route a sequencer lane to the cutoff. Then the cutoff does nothing, too. So macros and sequencer lanes deplace complete the source cutoff? But that's not good because I want automatic modulations and handmades, too! Probably I do something wrong ... :D
You are using it correctly. Macros were added to control multiple parameters with one kob. The best way to sequence the cutoff filter if it's mapped to a macro is to simply sequence the macro that it's mapped to.

Really want to check this out.

tdm71 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:22 am Really want to check this out.
You can try Zone by visiting: https://www.audiaire.com/store/products/zone/

Everything_Bundle_Newsletter_Banner.jpg
www.audiaire.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Earth Sounds Expansion by Abc Sound Design for the Audiaire Zone VSTi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7zdLYzEV5A

The Earth Sounds Expansion by Abc Sound Design for the Audiaire - Zone VSTi

• Inside the Download: The Earth Sound Expansion with 100 Presets
• Genre: Ambient - Trance - Electro - Modern Synth Music - World
• 59x Arps & StepSeq - 5x Effekts - 19x Gates - 5x Leads - 12x Pads
• Format: *. XML (Presets) & Wavetable Pack
• BPM /Tempo: Select " 120 " in your DAW
• For: Audiaire - Zone Virtual Synthesizer
• Info: Install Help - Read me PDF
• Release Date: April 2023
• Wavetables - 686 MB
• File Size: 688 MB
• Price: Free - Gift.

Sonic Sirius - Synthesizer Soundsets
Freeware Soundsets for Software and Hardware Synthesizer
http://ohlenbostelhelge.magix.net/public/

Free Download
https://mega.nz/file/n74DGJ4I#LISzG8XkQ ... Uzsf0gLk8M

Nice thanks- I had forgotten this synth existed (despite owning it!) its so under the radar now!

Anyone know if its still being developed?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:44 am Nice thanks- I had forgotten this synth existed (despite owning it!) its so under the radar now!

Anyone know if its still being developed?
Owned by splice=only subscription=NO interest from me

It's not a subscription,, it's a rent-to-own plan. You pay $9.99 a month for 14 months, then it's yours. That's what Splice does.

I'd completely forgotten about this thing, too. I almost bought it when it came out but decided not to, for whatever reason. It's a tough market.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

has this synth been updated ? I've baught it before splice and haven't seen any update from audiaire since they went to splice

Does it need an update?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Instruments”