Dead Duck Deducktion updated to 1.2.3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Deducktion

I realize this is freeware, but it would be nice if it actually could play notes tightly. Right now it has differences in playback of note length and timing.
More BPM please

My bad, Swatwork! I was using savihost to play deducktion, and I don't know why it set itself to handle parameters in a radial way (I play several other synths in savihost, and it never ocurred before). It's all good now!

On a side note, I just finished my theme. I was developing it for my personnal use, and I don't know if my layout will please anyone else, as I was looking for something easily readable. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it (I've just uploaded it to KVR)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Superb !

:clap:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Nice skin sinisterbr :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

BlackWinny wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:36 pm Superb !

:clap:
Merci beaucoup, monsieur Winny :)

Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:52 am @sinisterbr hovering over the knobs + left click will show the current value
Thank you for the tip and the compliments, Halonmusic :)

Sinisterbr wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:41 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:52 am @sinisterbr hovering over the knobs + left click will show the current value
Thank you for the tip and the compliments, Halonmusic :)
No problem :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hey guys, I updated my dark grey theme and released a new (coloured) one. I hope you like it.

Swatwork, I think I found a bug: I changed the values (color) for "mainmenutext" in theme.cfg and all corresponding labels (oscs, filters and LFOs) updated accordingly, except Filter2 (you can verify that in the screenshot below. It remained white). Could you please check that?

Besides, I've got a request: Could you make the sub-oscillator volume independent from the main oscillator? I'd like to be able to hear only the sub-oscillator when I'm tweaking a preset, but if I turn the main oscillator volume down, the sub-osc will decrease as well.

A final question: The unison doesn't apply to the sub-oscillator, does it? I tried to make a waveform using the oscillator and its sub-oscillator in alt mode, but when I applied unison it sounded like only the main oscillator was affected by it (I checked that in the oscilloscope as well)

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That coloured skin is loooooooovverllly !

Sinisterbr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 pm I think I found a bug: I changed the values (color) for "mainmenutext" in theme.cfg and all corresponding labels (oscs, filters and LFOs) updated accordingly, except Filter2.
Yes, that's a bug. I'll put a fix in the next release, thanks for reporting.
Sinisterbr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 pm Could you make the sub-oscillator volume independent from the main oscillator?
This is already possible: open the oscillator menu and uncheck the 'Sub: Follow Osc Vol' option.
Sinisterbr wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:55 pm A final question: The unison doesn't apply to the sub-oscillator, does it?
That's right, unison doesn't apply to the sub in either default or 'alt' modes.

Wow i love the colored skin! :hyper: :hug: @sinisterbr

EDIT:

nvm

swatwork wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:35 pm Yes, that's a bug. I'll put a fix in the next release, thanks for reporting.
OK, rather than wait for the next release I've updated version 1.2.1 - if you need this bugfix just download it again.

Thank you, guys!

I just updated my themes. I made some really small adjustments, so I'll keep them as 1.1. I also uploaded my original dark grey skin, may it please someone. And I'll upload a white version tomorrow.

Great. Thanks sinisterbr :)

Return to “Instruments”