arovane soundshop_pulse for hive2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

64 presets for u-he's wavetable synthesizer hive2.

the main focus is on pulses.

bass/ sub bass pulses, pulsing modulated noises, subtle pads with pulsing elements.

http://arovane-soundshop.com

https://soundcloud.com/arovane-1/pulse- ... 2-showcase
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

These are beautiful! You did some amazing things with the shape sequencers.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

glad you like the sounds. the shape sequencers are fantastic. you can do all kinds of shaping, gating, modulating and sequencing inside the synth‘. there is still a lot of potential in there.

Yes these do sound really good. Wished there was an intro offer.

Are they modwheel, after touch and xy pad modulate-able as is?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

thanks a lot @zvenx! modwheel and aftertouch are mapped to parameters where it makes sense. all sounds are modulatable with the xy pads - you can control the lfo depth, blend from positive to negative modulation at example and the usual things like open or close a filter cutoff or move through the wavetable.

arovane1 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:47 pm thanks a lot @zvenx! modwheel and aftertouch are mapped to parameters where it makes sense. all sounds are modulatable with the xy pads - you can control the lfo depth, blend from positive to negative modulation at example and the usual things like open or close a filter cutoff or move through the wavetable.
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Bought it. Loving it.
Think they could have been in general a bit louder.
Btw you have two violets
violet.h2p and
violet .h2p (one has a space after violet)
rsp
sound sculptist

Woah a preset collection from actual Arovane ?! Wow, been listening to your stuff since Lilies (And had the honour of sharing being on the Touched 3 compilation with you too!)

yes, you'll find a growing number of preset collections in my shop. the album lilies was released back in 2004, time flies, man! i remember, 2016, the huge touched 3 compilation, yes. "endless" was the track wich i contributed.

zvenx wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:11 pm Bought it. Loving it.
Think they could have been in general a bit louder.
Btw you have two violets
violet.h2p and
violet .h2p (one has a space after violet)
rsp

glad you like it! thanks a lot for your suggestion. much appreciated.
I am very careful with the volume to avoid internal distortion but i will pay more attention to normalize the sounds with the future sound packs. regarding the the two violet sounds, the one with the space makes the difference :wink: ...the second violet sound just cheated in between.

what would you like to see as the next soundpack in the shop? presets for... https://twitter.com/arovane1/status/122 ... 62304?s=21

Thought you were already working on a Z2 bank?
rsp
sound sculptist

yes i do. and i am currently working on a sound bank for pigments. but it is interesting for me to know, what the customers would like to see as the next release.

ah hah...... got ya.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks for your work and tour musics ! Presets for phaseplant would be great !

Return to “Soundware”