SoundMorph: Dust, granular flow motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just logged in and seen that my account is still showing 1.1.7 too :dog:

There you go. I have only trouble with SoundMorph since the very beginning of the Dust release. First and last product I buy from them, they're terribly messy each time they release something. Sucks, since Dust as is, is a great unique tool.

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:21 pm There you go. I have only trouble with SoundMorph since the very beginning of the Dust release. First and last product I buy from them, they're terribly messy each time they release something. Sucks, since Dust as is, is a great unique tool.
Its now in my account :)

:tu:

Doesn't seem it's been updated on mine but will keep an eye on it in the next hours.

i've had nothing but good experiences using Dust and 1.1.8 was already in my account when the update email was received.

yeah, Dust is a secret sound design weapon actually. I don't know why not so many people use it in their production. Maybe it's because they hear granular percussion sound and think that there is nothing more )

Got it. Nice little update, especially aesthetically. Way more clean and clear.

Looks nice. Crashing all my hosts again. Rolled back

focusrite wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:16 pm Looks nice. Crashing all my hosts again. Rolled back
SoundMorph style ! :hihi:

No reply from the support for 14 days now. Makes me look like a scammer because I wait for a license transfer. Sucks and never again.

well, it seems a long time, i think...., but Soundmorph Dust has an update;
i don't own Soundmorph Dust that long, and i hope one problem, not mentioned in the email is fixed, also, will try it tomorrow...

but first impression is good.

the 'release notes'; for 1.2.1 (i think 1.1.8 was the last version... before this one..)

- Apple Silicon (M1/M2) Support.
- New UI redesign.
- Added more sizes (goes from ¼ of the monitor size to the monitor size).

- Added Emitter Polar coordinate mode to the Position section.

- Added "copy to all emitters" button in the SAMPLE and TRIGGER sections.

- Sequencers "sync rate" now represents the rate of each step.
- Modulation sequencers can be Bipolar.
- Modulation sequencers can be Scaled.

-Emitter can be reset to its default state.

- Fixed multiple resampling issues.
- Grains are now triggered in sync with the Daw metronome.

- Pitch knob range increased to 128 steps to match all possible midi note values. Pitch modulation will now match a midi keyboard when Full-Range midi modulation envelope is activated on the pitch parameter.
- Multiple bug fixes and improvements.

now already again at version 1.2.5 and in sale:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 10541-DUST

the improvements made, are real improvements. finanally, works much better, more stable, etc.

I use Dust quite a bit - very powerful yet reasonably simple to adjust once you get used to where everything is. The modulation design is quite coherent with a lot of scope. Works well as both effect and instrument - earlier versions of the fx had some issues but I am not having problems for quite while now.
Their other granular is WaveWarper 2 and that is also worth a look. Bears little resemblance to the original WaveWarper v2 is much more usable

Return to “Instruments”