this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Saffran wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:36 pm EU can't agree to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
If they had this plugin it would solve the problem. :tu:
Yes. Every time you press the main button it sucks in a kilogram of CO2 (it doesn't seem like it, but hey... after each single day you can reach a ton!) and it plants a tree in the private gardens of Emmanuel Macron, Angela Merkel, and the King of Saudi Arabia (alternately). Be careful not to use the common fake trick of using a delay effect repeating the pings in order to plant a hundred or a thousand trees at once! No, no... you really have to yourself press the central button a hundred or a thousand times or it doesn't work! The protection of the planet is a harassing priesthood! And don't try to use this wonderful little musical instrument to plant trees in Trump's private gardens because there it's even worse... he rips them off as he goes along! With him... It's like peeing in a violin.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

And beware... false notes plant palm trees ! Not really what is expected ! This wonderful little instrument is reserved only to good musicians with a minimal skill in order to plant the right trees for the planet !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

is this plugin out yet?

Sadly still in beta at version √-1.

zyzygis wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:49 pm is this plugin out yet?
It is/was here

I'm a bit short on money right now. Does this plugin ever go on sale?

Dans toutes les boutiques près de chez toi.
:D

Erhältlich im Fachhandel Ihres Vertrauens. :tu:

Ja.

And this synth has been translated in all the known languages. Even in Ummite language, making it "universally universal".
ImageImageImage

Back to topic.
Even if this plug was out, it would be pretty amazing.

If this board had a Hall of Fame, this post would get my first vote for one of the greatest threads in the history of the internet.

Saffran wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:23 pm Even if this plug was out, it would be pretty amazing.
Yes, but in that case it wouldn't have been a plug-in, but a plug-out. And Roland wouldn't have never released it for free.

BlackWinny wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 pm
Saffran wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:23 pm Even if this plug was out, it would be pretty amazing.
Yes, but in that case it wouldn't have been a plug-in, but a plug-out. And Roland wouldn't have never released it for free.
Hmm...the topic says "This plug in......."
Wouldn't that mean there is a plug out?
Made by Rolands little gay brother?

This plugin is a plot to replace all carbon based lifeforms on Earth. You have been warned. :borg:

Return to “Instruments”