Bring Elka Back - Elka Panther organ plug-in

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elka Panther Retro Pack

$165? Yikes! :o

martinic wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:44 pm
Lotuz2019 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:09 am Check this out guys! 8)

https://www.martinic.com/en/products/lem-echo-music

Looking forward to try the demo tonight. :)
Yes check it out. The Lem Echo Music is Free for all Elka Panther users.
Wait, what?!?!? :o
That's crazy talk! :ud: :hyper:

Wasn't going to demo it :oops: as a self-defense mechanism :hihi: ...but now I will check it out! :hug:

PS: yes, I can't resist sprinkling KVR posts with emoticons :P

PS2: Confirmed :tu: :clap:

We've just released a minor update (v1.2.1).

Changes:
  • Fixed possible crash with mono input/output.
  • [Tape Delay] Added Shift key channel fader/knob adjust.
  • [macOS] Restart on first time AU install.

Anyone have any history on the LEM Echo Music?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Today we introduced the Martinic Retro Pack containing the Elka Panther and 3 other plug-ins.

https://www.martinic.com/en/products/retro-pack

The Elka Panther plugin is getting some big upgrades and we need testers! Join our public beta by visiting: https://www.martinic.com/elka-panther-1 ... -beta-test

The improved Elka Panther version 1.3.0 is available now. Get it here:

https://www.martinic.com/products/elka- ... /downloads

Thanks, everybody for helping with testing this significant upgrade.

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

New CLAP plugin standard now available for the Elka Panther.

Any chance to make this vsti nks compatible ? I have made a mapping in Komplete Kontrol (KK) for the 1.4.0 demo release, but the NKS presets, when selected in KK are not calling the Panther's ones.

JM84 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:13 pm Any chance to make this vsti nks compatible ? I have made a mapping in Komplete Kontrol (KK) for the 1.4.0 demo release, but the NKS presets, when selected in KK are not calling the Panther's ones.
We have not researched this recently. The Elka Panther NKS presets worked in the PresetMagician tool by Felicia Hummel but not sure about mappings. Our MIDI learn settings are stored in your project and presets can be selected from the outside with MIDI Program Change as well. Maybe there is a way to map NKS to MIDI CC. If someone on KVR has NKS working with our plugins please let @JM84 know. We hope to add Native NKS support one day too.

Many thanks for the supersonic reply ! The NKS presets made with PresetMagician worked with the 1.2.1 release but not the last one. AFAIK PresetMagician only use the default mapping.
I hope you will find a solution to make your virtual instruments NKS compatible. A lot of players are using a NI controller.

Today we introduce the AAX plugin standard for the Elka Panther! To celebrate this remarkable milestone, we're offering an exclusive 50% discount on the Retro Pack, which includes the Elka Panther, until September 12th.

martinic wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:22 pm
JM84 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:13 pm Any chance to make this vsti nks compatible ? I have made a mapping in Komplete Kontrol (KK) for the 1.4.0 demo release, but the NKS presets, when selected in KK are not calling the Panther's ones.
We have not researched this recently. The Elka Panther NKS presets worked in the PresetMagician tool by Felicia Hummel but not sure about mappings. Our MIDI learn settings are stored in your project and presets can be selected from the outside with MIDI Program Change as well. Maybe there is a way to map NKS to MIDI CC. If someone on KVR has NKS working with our plugins please let @JM84 know. We hope to add Native NKS support one day too.
I am not aware of a NKS conversion for this, we don't have one in the NKS user library for this or the other Martinic plugins, the first hurdle is do they exist as Apple Silicon native VST3's?

Return to “Instruments”