Are there any good Sound Banks for Audiorealism Redominator VST?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i don't see too many soundsets released for Audiorealism Redominator. Can anyone link to some modern EDM libraries and also some classic Roland Analogue style patches.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Redominator reads Alpha Juno sysex patches, I'm sure you can find some of those online. Not aware of soundbanks specifically for Redominator though.

I've been scouring the internet for all the Alpha Juno patches I could find. And there are surprisingly not so many. There are not as many patches out there as other popular synths like the Korg M1 and the DX7. I've only found about 3 sysex patch libraries.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

We know this is an old thread, but all we can say is that we just released a bank for ReDominator (and the Juno Series) called Alpha Spheres. More information here: http://www.solidtrax.nl/sound-design/ro ... ha-spheres - Use the couponcode ALPHASPHERES to get a 33% discount until 22-02-2020. :party:

Two demo songs here: https://soundcloud.com/solidtrax/sets/alpha-spheres
Almost everything you hear is Alpha Juno 2 which ReDominator is based on. And some drumsamples for Cosmic Routes. Also some EQ, spatial and dynamic tools are used. Enjoy!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

^ Cosmic Routes = Good :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:43 am ^ Cosmic Routes = Good :)
Thanks man! :)
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

Here is all my collection of free sysex files for Alpha Juno. None of them is payware. I gathered them all from the web. All is in "raw" state, I still have to remove the dupes as I did a few years ago for the DX7 sysex files:

Alpha Juno - Tons of sysex from the web
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

:party: :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

BlackWinny wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:10 pm Here is all my collection of free sysex files for Alpha Juno. None of them is payware. I gathered them all from the web. All is in "raw" state, I still have to remove the dupes as I did a few years ago for the DX7 sysex files:

Alpha Juno - Tons of sysex from the web
There was a virus in that download, and the patches don't work on Redominator or at least not on my demo version.

Return to “Instruments”