Anyone order music products from Mariever.com?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am wondering if this place is legit. I see some prices for music instruments which seem very low and it seems suspect to me.

Has anyone here ever ordered through their website?

Hm.. 300€ guitar sold for less than 50€.. Hard to believe that it'd be legit..

Akai MPK Mini MK2 White Keyboard with FL Studio 20 Producer Edition Download Card for Windows for 44€.... Akai itself is around 80€ in everywhere not mentioning 190€ FLS..

I'd say it's a scam.

Plus no real company uses outlook as their email provider :lol:

resellerratings.com has no record of it. The address they give is at the end of a dead-end road in rural Idaho, surrounded by land that's farmable only with intensive irrigation.

I'm thinking "steer clear".

Thanks, that's what I thought. I just don't get how they get away with it without someone reporting them and shutting 'em down. I mean, someone must have ordered from them at some point and got ripped off.

I'd think so too. Maybe they treat sites like cheap "burner" phones. The name looks like some algorithm cranked it out, and I wouldn't be surprised if the address was randomly chosen too. One site gets shut down? Make it vanish and start another. Rinse, repeat. Domain names don't cost much.

[eta] Aha. Google their phone number, 317-758-1002. Several other random-looking domains use the same phone, and there's a Reddit thread "A Microfreak listed for $59? Is this a legit site?" mentioning yet another domain name.

No information on the physical location on their site.

"SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW

THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ANY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WHEREBY WE PROVIDE YOU SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS"

That is highly unusual and makes no sense at all.

Something is seriously wrong with that site. Maybe they just want to get your credit card and personal data.

Not sure how I found it...but I think I just googled the behringer D synth and got that junk. Oh well.

Just ordered akai mpd218 talked to a Andrew Smith at mariever about why it hasn't shipped he claims it's their busiest time he is shipping it asap the credit card company called them to give them a warning either ship it or we file charges!!!

Pureevil, welcome to KVR. Sorry you're in this situation. If I were you I'd have the credit card issuer do a chargeback (and maybe ask them to issue a new card with a different number). Frankly, I'd be surprised if they fulfill any orders.

Every legitimate dealer I see when googling charges $119 for the MPD218. This mariever site claims to sell it for $63. If a deal seems too good to be true…

I strongly suspect e-crooner is right, that this is a scheme for getting credit card numbers and maybe personal information.

P.S.: "Busiest time" in the dead zone of mid-January? I smell a cow pasture, and it's not the buttercups.

I've already begun the process

*thumbs up*

Quick update the package came in and it was a pair of Ray-Ban glasses DONT EVER SHOP mariever.com

DON’T DO IT!!! They are a fraud. Never received the item I ordered...only a cheap something I did not want. I demanded a refund but never got it. Reported them to the Better Business Bureau. Pass the word!!!

Return to “Instruments”