PhonicsAudio Win VST compilation thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hiya- in the first quarter of this new year I am going to hammer my software development folder into shape. So in this thread you find my finished plugins and apps, patches and shizznit!

All downloads are in this first post, so don't worry about looking anywhere in the thread for software.

The one development that is excluded is my 2SYN guitar to synth project. You can find that sucka in 'Guitars' forum/category.

My software is free and open source, all the plug .zip s include what resources I could find, the FlowStone Alpha source, and VST in x86,x64,VST2.4& VST3. The other bobbins will include what's needed too, I intend.

So without further ado, I will kick this off with a VSTi sampler project. I have spent the last 3 days bugfixing this. It's 2 VSTi s samplers that designed to work with 1 bar loops. You can set start and end points, they have unison and porta, additionally they have LFOs fo amplitude and filter cut(featuring 3 modes including randomized step).

They are a set delineated by their release behaviour. The original one(the "Env" build) has simple envelope behaviour. The "Rel" build has atrippy loop point. As long as a midi note is held, it will loop to the loop point. Once the note is turned off, it will release the tail of the sample after the loop point.

Please let me know if anything is buggy, or seems fishy behaviour-wise.
I'll post some audio of these this week.

everything in this thread is pretty much finished, unless u find something broken,
they are reconciled pieces.

Here is the project and VSTi s->
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/g4wv6b
<edit>I have made a bugfix to store the endpoints properly in presets 2/1/20
<edit2>fixed endpoints in env v., silly me{blush} Now they should save and be correct also
Screen->
sampler screen.png
Have a productive and fun year, all optimism is eternal!

upd1(31/12/19)->
here's my first pack of finished VSTfx==>
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gjmkkd
revised 3/1/20

There are 10 VSTfx-
1.d1g1t:- simple bit crusher and sample rate reducer
2.ECHOecho:- simple delay
3.freQ:- hybrid eq
4. mono to stereo utility
5.mastering peak limiter
6.Shiftah:- pitch shifter hq, less artifacts
7.Shifter REDlight:- pitch shifter,really granular
8.complicated reverb
9.torSION:- multi-distorsion guitar fx
10.triPPer:- auto-wah

Here's the a screen of them all->
fx pack 1.png
sorry about the size of the dl, just seems to require it, 150mb for the compiled plugs+graphics

JAN 16 2020:
I have another update for us. My Sync looping tool is here->
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/78xpaj
Sync screen.png
SYNC details:
Sync is a recorder VSTfx that allows you to cut and export loops, similar to IL Edison sorta.

I originally built this to use this idea I had-
to play a metronome click on beat divisions of a sound editor’s selection,
so you can tell when you selection is looping in sync.

Grid divisions of the selection are also displayed graphically,
thus enabling easier finding of correct loop points.
Additionally it records and you can play the recording back internally or via virtual midi cable,
DAW routing or DAW transport to preview your loop in the mix.
The selection can be flicked forwards and backwards, also doubling and halving it.
Zooming of time and amplitude is in there.

Max recording time is 10 min with 3 gig of RAM, but shorter takes are previewed in the mix nicely.
There is a drawback with this device, after recording,
the plugin will render the sound to conserve RAM,
so it requires the user to wait for the same period of time it took to record. Likewise when saving.

It will not recall what it has recorded if you close the project, u need to save the .wavs you want.

It includes a BPM calculator, so if ur wondering what bpm a track is at, select a bar long loop, and it will be displayed in the footer.

<JAN 16 20>
Here is an .exe that chops a track into loops. If the bpm of the track doesn't change, and it has been written with machine timing- this tool will cut the track into loops. Just set the bpm and beats per bar, also destination folder, and hit 'cut loops'. It will cut the mixdown into loops for you. Here's the project(including .exe)->
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/3itlyu
screen->
slicer screen.png
edit JAN 17==> now the slicer also fades the start and end of each loop, adjustable from 0-2500 samples time. I have used it a few times, seems to do what it says on the box no worries

nJoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nix808 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:32 am, edited 8 times in total.

I upped my finished VSTfx for us 8D

Thanks, these plug-ins look great :). I've already had great success with your freq EQ and your entrancer's arpeggiator is the best in the business.

In fact, it's much like the carbon electra arp engine. Great work Nick.

Robert Langford

hey thanks man,
glad they are desirable
The arp was heavily modded by me from the original built by Exonerate 14 years ago.
At some point I will make Entrancer2, with more complex oscs

-- unfortunately I had made a mistake in the samplers, I have replaced the download link with the fix
I hadn't set the preset to range properly with the loop points

heya-
the VSTfx pack I has been updated,
because possibly there were some issues with VST3 guids(ID numbers)
and also because the pitch bend wheel could trip out controls when MIDI learning
please DL again from the first post
- and again, it's a large .zip being 192.31mb for 10 plugin builds, but I think it goes like that when I include the build resources

I have now included the update of Sync looping tool.
It's available in the first post,
and u can find some detail of what it is there too.
The x64 and VST3 compiles are in the zip, along with source and resources

Hope u like it!

'Loop Slicer' app now upped in first post

updated 'Loop Slicer' with in/out fades

I fixed the play time in the 'Env' sampler, [please download again, and by all means let me know when something is askew]

njoy the music and tech

Nick I just booted up Attack PhenOmen for the first time. Do you think you could put it in the KVR section. I'm going to make some presets.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”