Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Vintage Compressors from dyte. Very fast transaction and a positive attitude!
Thank you, dyte :)

Bought u-he Hive 1 & 2 plus five soundsets from terriandralph. Very nice and reliable contact, everything went perfectly! He made a generous deal and even threw in an additional soundset in the end. Definitely a recommendation :ud:
Last edited by flechtwerk on Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold TDR Limiter 6GE to jethrobull. Quick and Easy transaction!

rageix wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:20 pm Sold TDR Limiter 6GE to jethrobull. Quick and Easy transaction!
Yep, absolutely spot on! Nice and smooth sale from rageix :wink:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Sold Fabfilter Pro-MB to joe_b.
Quick and friendly transaction, excellent buyer!

Bought FabFilter PRO-C2 from crowsbelikecaw. Very quick and smooth transaction. Thanks!

Sold Fabfilter Pro-C2 to rageix.

Quick transaction, clear communication, couldn't have been easier!

Bought from Greyxenon -- friendly and quick delivery -- no problem.

Bought from tosza: fast and painless deal, and a pleasure to deal with. Two thumbs up!
The mind boggles.

Juanjo wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 am Bought from tosza: fast and painless deal, and a pleasure to deal with. Two thumbs up!
Thanks a lot Juanjo, it was a pleasure on my side too! ;)

Sold HY-plugins to ralfrobert. Great and friendly buyer!

Cheers!

ttamelbon wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:09 am Sold HY-plugins to ralfrobert. Great and friendly buyer!

Cheers!
I can say the same about ttamelbon. He is a very communicative and friendly buyer, one who really cared about a quick transfer. Highly recommended.

Bought DS Tantra form Matnids. Fast transaction, great communication. Highly recommended seller.

Bought Hofa CD Burn from evilantal. I am 100% happy with the product I bought, and the transaction was smooth and fast. Nice seller, highly recommended.

Many thanks to derschönekarsten for NI purchase, hope to deal with you again - Great buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”