(Space Music) Satellite Gazing from the Tundra

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Space Case Collection

All made in Reason 11
This is built on a Grain driving a Robotic Bean Resonans (with some Synchronous & Kron for company). The sample used is actually one of the other album tracks.
FM Choir: Anadyomene
Drums: 1 Subtractor vocoded with Thor
Sweep: Europa
Arps: Oberon & Thor.
Lead I: Subtractor
Pinger: Aurora
Flute Lead II: Europa
Quite a few instances of the new Chorus & Filter devices.
Bus Reverb: Space Case Space Reverb 101 (with Kron)

https://youtu.be/4F7MyJ6Khd4

:-)

Very cool, I like timbres of synthesizers. The video is eye-catching :tu:

Lovely sounds and meandering/corresponding. Well done.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Thanks peoples

:-D

This is the piece that Grain fed to Resonans to form the background for "Satellite Gazing..."
https://youtu.be/yuHMDjIfuJ0

Nice. Some pretty extensive "detuning" , but actually works well to give us a rather unique and interesting piece.
Some good rhythmic elements too.

Thanks Mr Saw.

Yes it is a somewhat unique background but it also helps give a sense of letting go of the normal concerns etc. Something my music usually tries to convey.

I wonder if I am the only one who hears those ugly audio artifacts and clipping in the first half of the track. I can´t imagine that this is supposed to be intended. You should use a multi-band compressor for this kind of resonant sounds. Otherwise, nice track

I take it you have not used a Resonator synth (or at least this one) before? The whole thing is a picosecond off howling the whole time. Pull it back and you lose the whole vibe of the sound. It is live with the character or go home sort of stuff. My Tangerine Dream records had a lot of this in them. Whether this was the master or old vinyl I don't really care, it is the sound of TD today.

I started to explain that in my OP in anticipation of this complaint but decided not to. Being KVR, I am impressed it took this long.

Benedict wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:34 am Being KVR, I am impressed it took this long.

:roll:
Sorry, you can´t hide behind this BS.
It´s your track, believe what you want.

enCiphered wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:21 am I wonder if I am the only one who hears those ugly audio artifacts and clipping in the first half of the track. I can´t imagine that this is supposed to be intended. You should use a multi-band compressor for this kind of resonant sounds. Otherwise, nice track
Ugly is subjective and clipping I don’t think is the word for it.

It’s kind of “hot”. I personally agree that it’s reminiscent of older records. I like it. ‘... hide behind this BS‘ is unnecessary.

Thanks Mr Civil

Kinda "hot" it is.

Ms

Return to “Music Cafe”