DUNE 3 is now available!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Teksonik wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:57 am
e-crooner wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:55 pm I am not complaining.
Yes, you are......
e-crooner wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:52 pm Stupid demo mode, really.
Ok it's obvious Dune 3 is not for you. No need to stick around.......... :arrow:
No, I am not. Complaining is for people who "suffer" from a situation in one way or another, people who are affected.
I am merely criticizing, though, because it doesn't matter to me. If I were a paying customer, it would be different of course.

I only replied to SA, because they replied to me first, after like two weeks. And I would have liked to show them with an audio why I said square wave...

doesn't matter, you were wrong, he confirmed that.

AnX wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:32 pm doesn't matter, you were wrong, he confirmed that.
Regarding the cause, yes, if he says so.
But not my observation.

e-crooner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:15 pm
AnX wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:32 pm doesn't matter, you were wrong, he confirmed that.
Regarding the cause, yes, if he says so.
But not my observation.
maybe it's time to move on; this is a thread about dune 3, and you're clearly not interested. why not move on to another thread you are interested in, and let the rest of us get back to discussing the synth?

I am discussing the synth.
And nobody keeps you from talking about something else...

e-crooner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:20 pm I am discussing the synth.
you question was answered, get over it

AnX wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:23 pm
e-crooner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:20 pm I am discussing the synth.
you question was answered, get over it
Again, yes, one possible reason for the behavior I noticed has been excluded.
But the observed behavior as compared with another chorus of the same type remains.

By the way, I am not sure, but I think I still had a couple of days left. However, I had already uninstalled the demo and reinstalled it in order to make the audio. Does the demo automatically expire when uninstalling it during the demo period?

e-crooner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:57 pm Complaining is for people who "suffer" from a situation in one way or another, people
By definition you are complaining....

Complaining
/kəmˈplāniNG/

the expression of dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

:shrug:

Anyway if after a 30 day demo you can't figure out if a synth is for you or not it's probably not for you so move on and have a nice day.

If anyone else has questions about the operation of Dune 3 I'll be happy to help. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 am
e-crooner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:57 pm Complaining is for people who "suffer" from a situation in one way or another, people
By definition you are complaining....

Complaining
/kəmˈplāniNG/

the expression of dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

:shrug:

Anyway if after a 30 day demo you can't figure out if a synth is for you or not it's probably not for you so move on and have a nice day.

If anyone else has questions about the operation of Dune 3 I'll be happy to help. :tu:
Sorry, but complaining implies you have to deal with the negative consequences of a situation. I can't complain about police violence against African-Americans, but I can criticize it.

There are no negative consequences of the current demo mode for me. If anything, my feedback might have helped SA.

There was a discussion on the 30 day demo mode recently, so I don't think we should do it all over again. Suffice it to say that requiring more time was not the issue here because I had already uninstalled the demo before those 30 days were over. I only reinstalled it in order to help SA.

Since I read that SA is already beta-testing an Oberheim emulation, my interest in Dune dropped to the underground. I wanted to finally buy a really good synth for Christmas (I don't have any), but I will postpone that and wait for the Obi :)

e-crooner wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:57 pm
Since I read that SA is already beta-testing an Oberheim emulation, my interest in Dune dropped to the underground. I wanted to finally buy a really good synth for Christmas (I don't have any), but I will postpone that and wait for the Obi :)
good thing you told us... on this thread, about dune3... :dog:

Who cares, the money will go to the same company, anyway :hihi:

e-crooner wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:32 pm Sorry, but complaining implies you have to deal with the negative consequences of a situation. I can't complain about police violence against African-Americans, but I can criticize it.
Thesaurus.com....... :wink:
Complain.png

Anyway Synapse is aware of the complaints about the 30 day demo and it hasn't changed so...

Wait until (if) their Oberheim emulation drops and then you can discuss it in the new thread. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Synonyms do often not have identical meaning, but only similar one. One can't replace a word with a synonym just like that. There are subtle differences.

I wonder if the Oberheim emulation will have a chorus as well. If so, I will surely check that :hihi:

e-crooner wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Since I read that SA is already beta-testing an Oberheim emulation...
you read wrong

Return to “Instruments”