Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekadan wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:21 pm NI Straylight 50% off, ending in a few hours.

That library's crap though, right? Surely not worth 99 EUR despite what the rave reviews say, right?
(Talk me out of buying it! I'll get urinary infection from sitting on a fence this time of year.)
The demos sure sound good. I thought about getting it but I'm sure it'll be part of future versions of Komplete.

sureno wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:20 pm How often do Tokyo dawn have sales and when are they generally the best? I know I missed BF but quite honestly I had gone over budget by the time I had reach them
They let us do something for our Anniversary Sale in June. Hopefully we can do it this year, as well.

Tomgu wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:11 pm UncleE, Kilohearts has extended it’s BF prices until the end of the year. Will they return to JRRshop as well?
I'll ask!

dangayle wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 pm iZotope, Plugin Alliance, Waves. What do they all have in common? Their pricing is all over the place. One day a plugin or bundle is $699, the next it is $199, then it's $499 as a "loyalty discount", then it's $69, then it's $25, then it's $399.

I really do hate that. No issues with Fabfilter, U-he, Native Instruments or most of the other mid/small developers.
Personally, I would rank u-he and FabFilter pretty highly above Plugin Alliance and Waves in terms of quality, yet Plugin Alliance and Waves are the higher revenue companies.

ehdyn wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:11 pm Hmm, seems some action should be taken against Waves for preventing someone from accessing plugins they paid for.. and not automatically updating the version number in someone’s account to the latest in the year window.. i.e. my 9’s should have become 10’s and in some cases V11.

Many studios just want things stable and don’t rush to update all the time.

In any case there really have been no substantial improvements to justify a versioning. Nothing different about Metafilter 9 vs 11.
My understanding is if you're using Windows, don't even bother upgrading. Even Mac users can get off the upgrade train if we stop upgrading OS's (which never live up to Apple's hype, anyway).

nathanj wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:45 pm Little Microshift for $9 at JRR Shop.

Hoping they get through all the little plugs + echoby jr this way.
So far there's been a one $9 per week and, after this one ends, there'll be two more weeks in December, so...

satYatunes wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:39 am Is there any good alternative to RX 7 standard. I am looking for other functionalities (vocal isolation, etc.) instead of declip, dehum, etc.
Similarly, any better alternative to SpectraLayer Pro?
You can try the Acon Digital stuff:

https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... order=name

RX and Acoustica Premium are the alternative to SpectraLayers.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:43 am
nathanj wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:45 pm Little Microshift for $9 at JRR Shop.

Hoping they get through all the little plugs + echoby jr this way.
So far there's been a one $9 per week and, after this one ends, there'll be two more weeks in December, so...
Yeah, guess the next two will be Little Plate and Little Alterboy.

Sorry, neither of those.

Oh, that's surprising. Either way, this is absolutely the best season to get anything Soundtoys. :tu:

Uncle E wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:17 am
BeeDog wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:01 pm Speaking of which, @Uncle E, do you think the usual codes will apply to DrumComputer any time soon? :D
Please PM me and I'll take care of it. :)
Already did, some days back... ;) :D

Nick Hamilton wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:08 pm Hello Everybody,

Spend Less ! - Get More !

Zynaptiq Pitchmap Promo ending soon at DontCrack...

Pitchmap Promo   $89

Pitchmap plus Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Tempo Delay 3D    $89 + $89 = $89 !

Just have to add your FREE Blue Tubes Tempo Delay 3D plug-in as you check out with any product.

Have a great week,

Nick
"This is a valid coupon code. HOWEVER: No price reduction can be applied, please see the coupon restrictions that were sent with your email offer. **"

Do sugar bytes go on sale? I’m eyeballing drumcomputer but I haven’t paid full price for a plug-in in years and not about to start now.

thagreatbelow wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:21 am Do sugar bytes go on sale? I’m eyeballing drumcomputer but I haven’t paid full price for a plug-in in years and not about to start now.
They did on black friday, dunno about any other times though.

They usually do a few sales during the year, though certainly not as many as most. There are no sales planned for the near future.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”