Xils-Lab X-505 String Machine 'The Analog Orchestra' : Released + intro price

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XILS 505

Jupiter 4

Its not that rare, but the rare ones I could think of werent that popular or amazing
thanks

Ok, let's go.

As there is not the least clue except rare, analogue, unique and exquisite, I suggest :

EMS Synthi KB1

Only ONE copy was made (there can't be any rarest synth), by Peter Zinovieff and David Cockerell in 1971. They made it for the band Yes... who never used it. :lol:

Basically it was a VCS3 (so I'm sure I won't win the challenge with it, haha !) simply with a different disposition and with a small built-in keyboard (29 mini-keys) for leads.

It is in excellent condition :

https://vimeo.com/241844032

It has been recently acquired by Digitana Electronics. Perhaps they will eventually do something with it, at last ! (note : for those who don't know, Digitana was the named that Peter Zinovieff gave to the Synthi 100 prototype)

According to Digitana, "Steve Howe (YES guitarist) did use it on a track in the first of his ‘homebrew’ demo recordings, some of which featured on the band's albums".

If you want to buy it... be ready to take out a huge credit.
:wink:
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

SynthaSystem

EMS polysynthi

Yet another emulation of a synth hardly anyone used. Come up with something original for a change :wink:

EMS VCS3 (XILS 3)

8)

Arp 2500

Behringer TD-3 Analog Bass Line Synthesizer
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Edit: the opening explanation leaves lots to be desired...read the thread. Now I get it. ha.
Last edited by JonSolo on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novachord :pray:

Only because the OP eliminated it as a primary guess, and no one reiterated it to make it official... I'll make it.

Electronic Music Laboratories EML-101

Dang it man...took my answer... ok then Korg PS-3300.

I wanted to say EML-101. So cool.

Octave Cat

Who gives a shit?

TONTO, make a multi monitor emulation so we can sit in the middle of it.

Return to “Instruments”