Getting Hive?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

I have a feeling it was in that Hyde Park/Donald Trump thread...

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 amOn topic though, I heard a rummer that FM was getting implemented into Hive 2 soon...or are these fairy tails :?:
Nope, that won't happen soon, but it is under consideration.

What'll happen some time next year (after the 2.0.1 maintenance release for Catalina and stuff) is an upgrade to filters, along with some little improvements in the fx section.

Urs wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:06 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 amOn topic though, I heard a rummer that FM was getting implemented into Hive 2 soon...or are these fairy tails :?:

What'll happen some time next year (after the 2.0.1 maintenance release for Catalina and stuff) is an upgrade to filters, along with some little improvements in the fx section.
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: Bring on 2020(.1)!

Urs wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:06 am

Is that an upgrade in quality or quantity of filters ? :)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Have no expectations and just be pleasantly surprised one day (when the update pops up). Works best with u-he :)

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:31 pm Is that an upgrade in quality or quantity of filters ? :)
I don't think there's a clear answer to that.

Would love to use any filter in any of hives engines and to have a bigger variety of filters

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:07 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 am OT I know, but just curious if anyone knows why chk071 was suspended..?

On topic though, I heard a rummer that FM was getting implemented into Hive 2 soon...or are these fairy tails :?:
I was wondering that too.
many of use were apparently :P
all i can gather with some sleuthing is some religious crap

he's still suspended. Are suspensions permanent?

Ploki wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:20 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:07 am
THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:56 am OT I know, but just curious if anyone knows why chk071 was suspended..?

On topic though, I heard a rummer that FM was getting implemented into Hive 2 soon...or are these fairy tails :?:
I was wondering that too.
many of use were apparently :P
all i can gather with some sleuthing is some religious crap

he's still suspended. Are suspensions permanent?
I don't think so, I believe only being banned is permanent. As for how long he'll be suspended is anyone's guess. :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”