iPad extremely low audio

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Brand new
Except for the stupid ringtone etc, which is normal level

Unbelievable. There appears to be nothing in setup...
I f**king hate this thing.

I had the same problem with the audio when I recorded videos. Hated the thing too then lol
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Must be something that needs to be adjusted, as I don’t have that problem. Do the side buttons take the volume level up and down?

You can set different volume levels in iOS for ringtones, messages, speakers and headphones etc.

:party: Found it, there turns out to be a little leaflet... there is a drop down from the top right corner

Forgotten wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:31 pm Must be something that needs to be adjusted, as I don’t have that problem. Do the side buttons take the volume level up and down?
Yes

A long day to get ahold of the thing, tired, my frustration tolerance and stupidity were worse than normal levels
Last edited by jancivil on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jancivil wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:41 pm :party: Found it, there turns out to be a little leaflet... there is a drop down from the top right corner
the ' control center ' , iirc ...

Actually not, that’s what I was on about, I hadda see it in the leaflet at the bottom of the box

Apple and most other UI developers seem to have just given up completely on documentation, not even including a one-sheet with a new phone or iPad.

I have worked with younger people here who do not see what I'm complaining about, they are used to just flailing away to get things to work, and, sadly, do not see the vendors as being at fault. This is probably the first of many 'old man rants' from me in the coming years. In my day, we got manuals, (even if we didn't read them.)

jancivil wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:32 pm Actually not, that’s what I was on about, I hadda see it in the leaflet at the bottom of the box
support.apple.com wrote:
Open Control Center
Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.

On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later,
swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.

Sep 19, 2019

Yep, there it is
I went to “customize” in my spazmodus operandi and never saw it
:dog:

To get the stupid thing, I had go into the City, uphill 3 blocks to Apple Store ; then I needed a cord no one carries and wound up traveling to GC to get cheap phones as a fix, and finally wheeling like a mile back to the train, which now has the classic SF broken elevator so further work to get back was involved, ie., to the next station in this contraption & now it’s past my bedtime and I hear almost nothing.

I have a bad tendency towards panic when overstressed.

epiphanius wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:45 pm Apple and most other UI developers seem to have just given up completely on documentation, not even including a one-sheet with a new phone or iPad.
This had the one-sheet fortunately

Everything is more difficult, and Chrome is plain botched on it

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”