Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Posting for posterity. Puremagnetik have $9.99 sale on string machnes and retor collections. Not sure if posted yet.

https://puremagnetik.com/products/strin ... ic-samples

https://puremagnetik.com/products/retro-computers-plus
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Uncle E wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:04 am 50% off the new Martinic Lem Echo Music tape delay plugin, now $19 instead of $39:
https://www.jrrshop.com/martinic-lem-echo-music
Looking forward to try the demo later today when Martinic has put it online.

How often do Tokyo dawn have sales and when are they generally the best? I know I missed BF but quite honestly I had gone over budget by the time I had reach them

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:54 am For just $79.99 (instead of $359), get the Rast Sound World Colors Collection featuring 10 of the finest libraries from Rast Sound

Quite fond of their ethnic vocal libs.

sureno wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:20 pm How often do Tokyo dawn have sales and when are they generally the best? I know I missed BF but quite honestly I had gone over budget by the time I had reach them
They used to hold respect as one of the few companies never going on sale and thus retaining certain value, that all changed and we've seen them go 40% off on a few occasions just in the last year. While BF was the time to grab them, they may very well do xmas or even January sale, just have to wait and see as they are new to sales. Chances are higher rather than lower in my opinion that they'll do a sale again soon, based on their sales the past year.

Insanelysane wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 pm
sureno wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:20 pm How often do Tokyo dawn have sales and when are they generally the best? I know I missed BF but quite honestly I had gone over budget by the time I had reach them
[...]

Chances are higher rather than lower in my opinion that they'll do a sale again soon, based on their sales the past year.
I have found that searching r/AudioProductionDeals in reddit gives a decent window back into historical sales cadence for different vendors.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductio ... 1&sort=new

thanks guys for the input and info

Examigan wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:46 pm So even if I added the amount into my Amazon account from the card, and then go to a site and pay (with Amazon Pay) it won’t work? I am not directly trying to pay with a gift card on a 3rd party site.
Correct.

kidslow wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:10 pm I have found that searching r/AudioProductionDeals in reddit gives a decent window back into historical sales cadence for different vendors.
The maintainer has several developers on their blacklist. Of note, IK Multimedia.

I see that Izotope have their Exponential Audio Stereo pack on sale at JRRShop. Anyone know if there are upgrade discounts if you own some of the products in the pack?

nathanj wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:23 pm I see that Izotope have their Exponential Audio Stereo pack on sale at JRRShop. Anyone know if there are upgrade discounts if you own some of the products in the pack?
I haven't seen that (I already had R4 when I bought the bundle) but they're individual serials so you can sell the unregistered duplicates if needed.

UncleE, Kilohearts has extended it’s BF prices until the end of the year. Will they return to JRRshop as well?

iZotope, Plugin Alliance, Waves. What do they all have in common? Their pricing is all over the place. One day a plugin or bundle is $699, the next it is $199, then it's $499 as a "loyalty discount", then it's $69, then it's $25, then it's $399.

I really do hate that. No issues with Fabfilter, U-he, Native Instruments or most of the other mid/small developers.

I do agree, a bit more consistency would be nice. I am using iZotope, PA and Waves in every production and am quite happy with the products, but these developers do tend to annoy me.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:25 pm I do agree, a bit more consistency would be nice. I am using iZotope, PA and Waves in every production and am quite happy with the products, but these developers do tend to annoy me.
Yeah, it's not even the price. If you have a premium product, price it accordingly. That's fine. But don't bottom it out every six months.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”