Lem Echo Music [v1.4.0] tape delay from Martinic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lem Echo Music Retro Pack

Ever since we've launched the Elka Panther we got the question: Can I use the tape delay outside of the Panther? Well, with our new Lem Echo Music plug-in now you can!

The Lem Echo Music plugin recreates the nostalgic tones of the vintage Italian tape delay effect from Lem. Our authentic emulation simulates the classic sound of three playheads on one strip of tape, with all the wonderful wow, flutter, and degradation of the original.

We’ve also added enhanced features not found on the original effect to make this plugin even more customisable when crafting your sound.

Intro price: $19.50 (50% off)

Audio demo: Guitar dry/wet
More info: https://www.martinic.com/lem-echo-music

P.S.: If you already own a Elka Panther license, then you get the Lem Echo Music for free!
Last edited by Tale on Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Cool! Nice intro price aswell :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Did a quick test yesterday. I have quite a few delay plugins already, but this one certainly is useful, also because of the reverb. Nice vintage sound. 8)

Now I'm a bit spoiled by other delay plugins that have adjustable delay times. Would it be possible to add a motor speed feature or something like that, so you could slow down/speed up the tape and thus make the delay times longer/shorter?

Will do some more testing this weekend. I haven't yet tried driving the input for example. I couldn't find anything online about the type of preamp that the original LEM had and I don't know if this preamp has been modeled as well by Martinic.

Yay! Now I can put this in my guitar signal chain. :)
Cool lofi echo + verb and creative feedback fun. The new GUI perspective is great and easy to read. Thank you!

The Lem Echo Music will let Adobe Audition crash on mono tracks. We just released the Lem Echo Music version v1.0.1 that fixes this crash with mono input/output for all DAW's.

The improved Lem Echo Music Version 1.1.0 is available now. Get it here:

https://www.martinic.com/products/lem-e ... /downloads

nice :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

New CLAP plugin standard now available for the Lem Echo Music.

Today we introduce the AAX plugin standard for the Lem Echo Music! To celebrate this remarkable milestone, we're offering an exclusive 50% discount on the Retro Pack, which includes the Lem Echo Music, until September 12th.

martinic wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:29 am Today we introduce the AAX plugin standard for the Lem Echo Music! To celebrate this remarkable milestone, we're offering an exclusive 50% discount on the Retro Pack, which includes the Lem Echo Music, until September 12th.
Wish you’d do a dynamic discount for other products we already own in the retro bundle. I have ax73, tremolo, and chorus.

masterhiggins wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:01 am Wish you’d do a dynamic discount for other products we already own in the retro bundle. I have ax73, tremolo, and chorus.
In this case, the Retro Pack has no overlapping products, but we do hear you. To make this possible, we need user accounts with login possibilities on our website or some dynamic system via our mailing list. It is on our agenda, but after introducing CLAP, AAX, and soon VST3 support, we want to get back to releasing new plugins :) So no databases with licenses and dynamic discounts are expected soon, but the more plugins we release, the more dynamic discounts will become a thing.

Silly question. I'm sure you've answered this before, but...do you think you'll incorporate the option to edit the tempo/speed of the echos besides those fixed settings? I know as it is it's more authentic, just thought I'd ask.

masterhiggins wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:28 am Silly question. I'm sure you've answered this before, but...do you think you'll incorporate the option to edit the tempo/speed of the echos besides those fixed settings? I know as it is it's more authentic, just thought I'd ask.
It is on our feature request list but there is nothing planned yet.

martinic wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:21 am
masterhiggins wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:28 am Silly question. I'm sure you've answered this before, but...do you think you'll incorporate the option to edit the tempo/speed of the echos besides those fixed settings? I know as it is it's more authentic, just thought I'd ask.
It is on our feature request list but there is nothing planned yet.
Which is quite a long list (remember my e-mail dd 20/06/2021?). :) Still hoping for LEM Echo Music 2.0. :pray:

Return to “Effects”