Behringer - Go Go Eurorack!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No we just need Uli to give us all a happy ending.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Case like case... it's the price that matters.

If they offer a Crave synth at 166 €, this can't get far from that point :party:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

To forestall any complaints...via Gearslutz:
ArtFluids;14379422 wrote:Image
:tu:
바보

Hopefully this means a flood of cheap modules :love:

Its all about the price
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Looks like Behringer is heading to be the leading hardware synth company of the next decade :love:

A little bit similar to http://tiptopaudio.com/mantis
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Although some of their behaviour has been unacceptable . . . I find it hard to *hate* a company that actually is providing what so many want, at excellent prices.

They really have been hitting it out of the park, last few years or so, with no sign of slowing down.

Searches for "Behringer Eurorack" aren't just going to turn up mixers anymore :hihi:

Curious how their price will compare to Mantis too. I had one for a while and it was a pretty decent case, if a bit shallow and a little on the ugly side.

280HP is really not "a huge, huge Eurorack case." My case at home is 456HP, and I'd consider it solidly in "large" territory but doesn't rate one "huge", let alone two.

Nope. No interest.

Me neither.

foosnark wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:51 pm Searches for "Behringer Eurorack" aren't just going to turn up mixers anymore :hihi:

Curious how their price will compare to Mantis too. I had one for a while and it was a pretty decent case, if a bit shallow and a little on the ugly side.

280HP is really not "a huge, huge Eurorack case." My case at home is 456HP, and I'd consider it solidly in "large" territory but doesn't rate one "huge", let alone two.
ill give you they're shallow, but just cos they aint as fancy as yours dont you call my mantisiseses ugly damn you :box:

They're the color of 90s PC tower cases though. I thought about covering mine in black gaffer tape :D

foosnark wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:38 pm They're the color of 90s PC tower cases though. I thought about covering mine in black gaffer tape :D
ah the nostalgia :hihi:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”