Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Ofc u need to listen on The community they always know The best. I did ignore that before. But its better that People are satisfied then i am. Because they r gona use The synth. Thank you guys!

The name Will be jungle vst. Its soon ready!

Romple in the Jungle? :hihi:

Personally, I like the name FATBOY. :shrug: You can't please all the people all the time.

Yobare, you seem like a good dude, but you try to please people here way too much. :hihi: While it can be good to get advice for certain things, in the future maybe you should consider just going your own way and sticking with it for once. :lol:

I know. But i stick to Jungle now there is such Jungle in here :p so it fits best ;)

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:11 pm Yobare, you seem like a good dude, but you try to please people here way too much. :hihi: While it can be good to get advice for certain things, in the future maybe you should consider just going your own way and sticking with it for once. :lol:
Yobare, you heard him. Don't listen to what he says. He told you so. :hihi:

Yep :p

yobare wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:26 pm The name Will be jungle vst. Its soon ready!
there's already one called Junglist, prob too close

You will ALWAYS find something close to something else.

The protection of names don't go so far. Otherwise it would be definitively impossible to try to name any new thing.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Saffran wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:41 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:11 pm Yobare, you seem like a good dude, but you try to please people here way too much. :hihi: While it can be good to get advice for certain things, in the future maybe you should consider just going your own way and sticking with it for once. :lol:
Yobare, you heard him. Don't listen to what he says. He told you so. :hihi:
Someone picked up on my humor. :hihi:
Bravo! :clap:

yobare wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:31 pmYep :p
Yup :P

BlackWinny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:45 pm You will ALWAYS find something close to something else.

The protection of names don't go so far. Otherwise it would be definitively impossible to try to name any new thing.
+1

Hehe

Return to “Instruments”