Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

iamtheblackadder wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:02 pm Bought Sylenth1 from Elektronisch. Fast and smooth deal (Mr. Lennar works hard and late...). Fully recommended seller.
Same here, good buyer! recommend ;)

Bought Waves Q10 from loverock01. Very fast, very friendly, very recommendable - top seller!

Bought PA Stereomaker mvd83, great seller, would definitely recommend, thanks!

Sold PA Stereomaker to BlurryCloud, everything went fast and smooth! Highly recommend buyer :)

Sold NI Transient Master to freimann, very smooth transaction, recommended buyer! :)

Just bought NI Transient Master from dyte - he was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process - would buy from him again ...

Bought iZotope Ozone 8 standard from becseigy, good seller, recommended!

dyte wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:29 pm Bought iZotope Ozone 8 standard from becseigy, good seller, recommended!
I sold Ozone 8 standard to dyte. Thank you, everything was perfect, quick payment, I really recommend. :tu:

Bought Diva from 4tune, smooth and quick transaction!

just made a successful purchase from protooler -- solid guy!

Brodi wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:13 pm Bought Diva from 4tune, smooth and quick transaction!

Can confirm a good transaction with Brodi too.

Got a prompt refund from Sahul after there turned out to be a problem with a license I bought from him (not his fault). Honest seller!

Bought Brainworx bx_townhouse from mikebenson

Start to finish in < 5 minutes - great transaction!

Bought INTENSITY from alexishere - smooth transaction, trustworthy seller, highly recommended. Many thanks!

Sold EZKeys Dream Machines and Soundtoys Little Radiator
to cocoazenith!!!

Great Buyer!

Thanx again cocoazenith!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”