Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgelon wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 pm Free Modal Runs from Sonokinetic is now down to about 400 free copies (from 1000) in 12 minutes. There's only a couple of minutes left.
All gone now.

You can get it at 33% off now.

It went very smoothly this year. Unfortunately, the smoother it goes the faster it goes. Looking forward to trying it out. :)

Thanks to Sonokinetic for another sweet and useful freebie!
I just bought Da Capo and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next couple days :party:

Thanx for nothing.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm It went very smoothly this year. Unfortunately, the smoother it goes the faster it goes. Looking forward to trying it out. :)
They've certainly improved the site. I remember a few years ago that it was pretty bad. The site was not responsive and you'd get errors trying to login (including 500 errors). Last year was better than the previous years, but it was still slow, and a number of purchases didn't come with serials (but that was resolvable through support).

This year, the site was very responsive and it took seconds to complete the transaction. That being said, it looks like they are not giving out any serial numbers (but that's not an issue for any users that own the full version of Kontakt.)

SolarAxix wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:42 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm It went very smoothly this year. Unfortunately, the smoother it goes the faster it goes. Looking forward to trying it out. :)
They've certainly improved the site. I remember a few years ago that it was pretty bad. The site was not responsive and you'd get errors trying to login (including 500 errors). Last year was better than the previous years, but it was still slow, and a number of purchases didn't come with serials (but that was resolvable through support).

This year, the site was very responsive and it took seconds to complete the transaction. That being said, it looks like they are not giving out any serial numbers (but that's not an issue for any users that own the full version of Kontakt.)
I got a serial number via email.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

mladi wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:39 pm Thanx for nothing.
Did you also miss the freebie? I missed it by a couple of minutes I guess. Feels bad to miss out on a good freebie, but not really into orchestral stuff now, so no regrets.

soundbylaura wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:46 pm

I got a serial number via email.
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I didn't get one (but I did get an email invoice). Looks like I'll have to reach out to SONOKINETIC again this year.

Looks like my profile now has a serial number (it wasn't there a few minutes ago). Everything's fine now.

Thanks so much to SONOKINETIC for Modal Runs. What a nice surprise. Going to get Da Capo now. Even more exited about this on. :-)
What ever!

SolarAxix wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:31 pm
mgelon wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:13 pm Free Modal Runs from Sonokinetic is now down to about 400 free copies (from 1000) in 12 minutes. There's only a couple of minutes left.
All gone now.

You can get it at 33% off now.
Yikes, that was fast. No pressure for next year. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I just received a $100 Amazon gift card. Are any synth or other plugin deals actually from legit places on Amazon?

Examigan wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:47 pm I just received a $100 Amazon gift card. Are any synth or other plugin deals actually from legit places on Amazon?
I know AudioDeluxe sells thru Amazon, and it shows as fulfilled by Amazon, which would cover anything you did with Amazon protection.

Thanks. I was hoping for Synapse Audio, u-he or IK Mulitmedia. I will check it out.

Might be too late, but if someone isn't going to use their free Sonokinetic Modal Runs, I'd be interested in purchasing it from you or maybe even trading one of the ostinato series for it (assuming its allowed - will have to ask)
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”