[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

True- it was a free bar....in the UK!!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I found an article about the show.. from the sound on sound news page and noticed this. Look below the wrench icon where the mixing console is. That's something new I've not seen before...and I'm running the latest version.. that is 4.5.5.
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Yes it is new icon and it seems like Save Mixer snapshot "a la Cubase".
That would be cool. Good find :).

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:18 pm I found an article about the show.. from the sound on sound news page and noticed this. Look below the wrench icon where the mixing console is. That's something new I've not seen before...and I'm running the latest version.. that is 4.5.5.

That's the Restore Audio Device Settings button for supported PreSonus Interfaces. It's not new.

Ah, I thought it might have been a screenshot of the Beta version they give out where Sound on Sound had taken a picture... I've not seen it in any video's before and I don't have any Presonus hardware. I couldn't be sure if it was hardware related...but still...something new..to my eyes.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Well, shame it isn't something more exciting. Same here, never had Presonus audio interface before.
There was a hope for Mixer snapshots ...

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:29 am Ah, I thought it might have been a screenshot of the Beta version they give out where Sound on Sound had taken a picture... I've not seen it in any video's before and I don't have any Presonus hardware. I couldn't be sure if it was hardware related...but still...something new..to my eyes.
https://answers.presonus.com/9587/speci ... e-settings

So.. No word yet on what's in 4.6?

My guess is that they are waiting for NAMM but wanted to start the hype train early... by not releasing any information whatsoever to get anyone hyped in the first place. Presonus is weird nowadays.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

I've got a strange feeling that 4.6 will be out tomorrow. i.e Tuesday... If, so this will give them 2 weeks to fix any immediate bugs, before Christmas. Last year they had us waiting till January.. yes I do remember that loop playback head jumping issue...

Found this 'somewhere' Take it with a grain of salt:

"4.6 New Features will be:
- Updated browser UI with the New Gallery view.
- Can now convert instrument parts- patterns
- PreSonus Exchange interface updated
- Support for tied notes & patterns.
- Improved tempo-matching.
- New Podcast Production Template/ Macro page.
- New plugin: Pedal Board.
- Updated Ampire.
- State Space Modelling amp and FX
- Dynamic moving image - as opposed to snapshots.
- Load your own IRs.

Oops I se this was already posted; don't know how to delete this..... :(

They better fix their bugs , I''m using it 1 year now and never ever have I encoutered so many bugs .
And I just found a new one ( verrry dificult to replicate ) , studio one now plays back ghost tracks ( no clips in the arranger ) , but when clicking in the ruler of the piano roll it magically plays back some clips ( which are nowhere to bee seen on the arrangement window )
This seems like a serious cache issue .
And before anyone asks , yes sync button between piano roll and arranger is enabled

Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Presonus Studio One 4.6 as I predicted is now available, it's downloading as I type. :-).

I like the browser, looks like they have looked at Frutyloops..., and err Cubase... :D, dunno what to make of the other things, looks like it's directed at guitarists, which I'm not one myself... couldn't fit all of Ampire on the screen which looks like it's had a refresh..

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:55 pm looks like it's directed at guitarists, which I'm not one myself...

Looks like I will have to get my electic guitar down from the wall and give it its annual tune :hihi:

Interesting... judging from the pic, the browser looks a tad like the one in Cubase indeed. :) Even though they stole it in the first place, hehe.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”