DrumComputer VST from Sugar Bytes - out now, EUR119!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DrumComputer

Aloysius wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:42 pm I don't think people who purchased second hand should get the special price.
Maybe they paid more for the 2nd hand then you in sales? :D
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Also, if i not mistaken for example Fabfilter does not bothers this factor as well (in sense of upgrade discounts).

mladi wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:04 pm
Aloysius wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:42 pm I don't think people who purchased second hand should get the special price.
I only pay full price to the developer. It's the least we as a community can do.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:12 pm
mladi wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:04 pm
I only pay full price to the developer. It's the least we as a community can do.
No, i have another pov. My money goes to as much devs as possible this only because sales exist. :D
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

To bring this back to the topic at hand....

I'm very much enjoying DrumComputer as I use it more. Using the probability lane along with different lane lengths makes it easy to create organic, evolving patterns. This is going to be a game changer for me -- the way that this combines deep synthesis options with robust sequencing is really fantastic.

(As other people have noted, so far I'm finding that randomly generated kick drums often don't have a strong bass profile, but this is simple to correct with an EQ. I don't see it as a big deal.)

Yes, it gets more fun the more I get into it, and was about to get the bundle upgrade from SBs site only to find there isn't one today. For heavens sake, guys sort it out!
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

c_voltage wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:39 pm For me it's 167$ (Cyclop,Egoist,Guitarist,Obscurium,Unique,WOW2 & DrumComputer)
But i don't think that will use this ability in near time, already taken the most delicious, maybe somewhen.
And btw strange
thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:51 am I liked it so much I upgraded to the full bundle ... adding Apparillo, Artillery2, DrumComputer, Guitarist, Thesys, Unique & Vogue to my account for only 131 Euros. Couldn't resist at that price. :hyper:
i don't see the Vogue in my preview upgrade list.
It wasn't in mine either (they don't offer it for sale anymore), but its in my account after upgrading.

What a fantastic plugin!
So happy I sold STIX and bought this. The sequencer is amazing.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:00 pm It wasn't in mine either (they don't offer it for sale anymore), but its in my account after upgrading.
Oh ok, good.

BRoySound wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:58 am Showing some of my Presets here from the Factory Library :) -

Also the Announcement I've made at the end of the Video is in the Final Stage and will be out in a few days. :party:

https://youtu.be/g_0q3IZOUZg
Really nice. Not my style of music, but a lot of great sounds. Looks like this one is a definite one to pick up along with your expansion.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Where exactly can I see how much my personal upgrade price for the whole bundle is on the SB website? I just logged in but can´t find it.

Its in your account on the download page iirc

enCiphered wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:00 pm Where exactly can I see how much my personal upgrade price for the whole bundle is on the SB website? I just logged in but can´t find it.
There isn't one atm it would seem. It should be under my products at the top of the page
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Maybe they're attempting to fix it ;)

simmo75 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:00 pm What a fantastic plugin!
So happy I sold STIX and bought this. The sequencer is amazing.
It is. Just note that Tremor and Geist 2 can do pretty much the same. Actually Geist 2 can do more and being a sampler it can produce pretty much any drum sound. With Drumcomputer it's more difficult to get e.g a kick with some serious oumph. With Geist: sample it and you can use any sound (and a lot more than 8. ).

Drumcomputer does have a next gen UI though which is easier than Geist2 which is a complex powerhouse.
But having just bought Geist2 it"s not evident to buy this one as well. Also you CAN use the sequencer of (the demo of) Drumcomputer to sequence other drumsynths/samplers.
Last edited by Stefken on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”