God is Love

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another track from the album Power of God:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/god-is-love

You can buy the full album for 2€ on http://mozex.bandcamp.com/album/power-of-god
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

yeah i agree, God is love!
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Atheists are unable to love?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Do not worry Mushy, a lot of Christians do not know how to love with the Love that God is.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:45 am Atheists are unable to love?
I don't think anyone (in this thread) claimed that? He's simply referring to what he's thinking for him love is. It wouldn't be any different to say "Mother is love" right?

It's the other side (as usual) being confused and making something out of nothing. :phones:

kmonkey wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:54 am
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:45 am Atheists are unable to love?
I don't think anyone (in this thread) claimed that? He's simply referring to what he's thinking for him love is. It wouldn't be any different to say "Mother is love" right?

It's the other side (as usual) being confused and making something out of nothing. :phones:
Yes ok, I’ll stay out of it.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:56 am Yes ok, I’ll stay out of it.
Me too. It's a good day. I need reality reset after i realized how much of a idiot i am after i spent a lot of money on BF deals. Hence hunting in Music area for something cool.

I am sorry Mushy, did not want to make you feel bad. I myself have a lot of trouble loving with the love God is and I am a Christian... Jesus said it nice: To love is to give your life for someone else. He did that. Does that mean we should kill ourselves? No. It means that we should serve another as much as possible and do what God wants, not what we want. Jesus did not like going to the cross. He said: If you can take this cup from me then do it. But its not my will that needs to happen but yours. To love with Gods Love is to give up your own life to serve God and other human beings. To love with Gods love is to say for instance: I will talk with this person or help that person. I do not want to do it, I rather play a game or make music or watch tv. But I will do it. Since life is made up out of time, giving up your life simply means: giving up some of your time to serve another. Giving up what you want to do for what God wants you to do for others. Believe me Mushy, not even christians can do that fully. Only Jesus could do that. So do not feel bad, I am probably a worse person then you are. We are all able to love but not many can love with the Love that God is fully. I am sorry for the "preaching" but I wanted to make this clear.

Mozek, you sound like a nice guy so I’m going to leave it ;)

It wasn’t fair of me to enter your thread anyway 8)

I was a bit curious what this religious markings was about.
I liked the song.

Thx a lot Saffran!

Return to “Music Cafe”