Korg releases Korg Triton VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

The triton workstation was just the next iteration, more powerful version of the Trinity workstation, so to those saying they'd prefer a Trinity -- I genuinely don't get why.

Haven't used either, but maybe they like the presets better?
Wouldn't buy an old workstation for actual sound creation these days when you can do much more, much quicker and much better inside the box, but for inspiring sounds at your fingertips... perfectly valid reason. I still have my QY70 because i love some of it's (toy-ish) sounds
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

ohh...i thought it's a new hardwares((
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

if it was, it would be in the hardware forum

Korg have included Triton sounds in their IOS app, Module, for some time.

"Triton Best Selection...100 signature sound programs faithfully reproduced..."
바보

bftucker wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:47 pm Korg have included Triton sounds in their IOS app, Module, for some time.

"Triton Best Selection...100 signature sound programs faithfully reproduced..."
Not the same thing as having the whole thing and how many people use iOS to produce their music?

Yeah, I hope this wasn't only a teaser for such a crippled Gadget synth. I really would like to see the full 100% compatible Triton as VSTi, and I would pay for it, too. What do you think do they mean?

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 am Yeah, I hope this wasn't only a teaser for such a crippled Gadget synth. I really would like to see the full 100% compatible Triton as VSTi, and I would pay for it, too. What do you think do they mean?
I certainly hope so! if the Triton were released as a VST then, coupled with the inevitable (though incredibly slow-coming) release of the JD800, all I could really ask for would be an authentic plugin of a 1st gen virtual analog synth like the Waldorf Q or Clavia Nord Lead. After that, I'd pretty much have my virtual 90s/2000s synth dream collection :phones:

Hope it's gonna be a windows vsti.

Bippo wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:48 am Hope it's gonna be a windows vsti.
Watch it be Mac/iOS only
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I doubt its a vsti. It looks like the keyboard workstation wars are back on with Roland releasing the Fantom.

Shiek927 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:05 am
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:21 am Yeah, I hope this wasn't only a teaser for such a crippled Gadget synth. I really would like to see the full 100% compatible Triton as VSTi, and I would pay for it, too. What do you think do they mean?
I certainly hope so! if the Triton were released as a VST then, coupled with the inevitable (though incredibly slow-coming) release of the JD800, all I could really ask for would be an authentic plugin of a 1st gen virtual analog synth like the Waldorf Q or Clavia Nord Lead. After that, I'd pretty much have my virtual 90s/2000s synth dream collection :phones:
JD800? Sign me up.

Spin Boyz wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:03 pm I doubt its a vsti. It looks like the keyboard workstation wars are back on with Roland releasing the Fantom.
?? Fantom is not new. Kronos (and its offshoots) have held their own for years standing next to Fantom and Motif. Not much needed in workstations these days. It is already there.

mholloway wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:10 pm The triton workstation was just the next iteration, more powerful version of the Trinity workstation, so to those saying they'd prefer a Trinity -- I genuinely don't get why.
Actually Trinity sounded warmer and ironically had better filters.

Return to “Instruments”