Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

agharta wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:16 pm
profaudio wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:20 pm And I can tell you this is much more than the $24 'loss' of a saturator plugin. I am disgusted with Waves' actions - and therefore ALL of my Waves plugins are currently a waste of money as I will refuse to use them or sell them to anyone else. Their non-responsiveness is making the issue WORSE. I will ask for a complete refund of every penny of every purchase.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... f_the_pram
https://news.psu.edu/story/141593/2006/ ... oral-brain

Hopefully other parts of your brain are functioning properly, for the rest of us.

BTW Waves responded that they've added the Saturator plugin to my account, however did not respond with any further clarification or info. I will be monitoring future sales and documenting these claims of "8 units available at this price" and forwarding them to consumer rights groups. As far as I'm concerned (despite the message I received on here claiming there is nothing wrong with this practice) it's plainly obvious that this is NOT OK.

profaudio wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:16 pm BTW Waves responded that they've added the Saturator plugin to my account, however did not respond with any further clarification or info. I will be monitoring future sales and documenting these claims of "8 units available at this price" and forwarding them to consumer rights groups. As far as I'm concerned (despite the message I received on here claiming there is nothing wrong with this practice) it's plainly obvious that this is NOT OK.
My God! They've given you the $24 plugin you wanted and you're still carrying out a vendetta! Waves isnt the problem here, obviously. Why do folks in this group have to hear any more about this nonsense? Isnt there a moderator here?

I saw Ozone 8 Standard for just $49 on a couple sites. Is there a time limit on that? I believe one place that had it was Plugin Boutique

Hi, Any one bought Gforce Oddity 2 from JRRShop ? Seems like it didn't accept Discount Codes.

Do I need to do anything special to get the saturator + mdmx bundle.. ?

cowby wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:19 am Hi, Any one bought Gforce Oddity 2 from JRRShop ? Seems like it didn't accept Discount Codes.
Some products don't allow it. I can't see how this product could get any cheaper anyway. Incredible bargain! (I paid full price and love it!)

cowby wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:19 am Hi, Any one bought Gforce Oddity 2 from JRRShop ? Seems like it didn't accept Discount Codes.
Sorry, we can’t offer extra discounts on GForce.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:33 am
Thanks Uncle E for your clarification.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:19 pm My God! They've given you the $24 plugin you wanted and you're still carrying out a vendetta! Waves isnt the problem here, obviously. Why do folks in this group have to hear any more about this nonsense? Isnt there a moderator here?
It's a public forum and btw. thanx for quoting so we have to read "the nonsense" again.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Uncle E wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:33 am
In the last time i have to search hard to find something where the codes are working. Before it was much easier afair. Sorry.. :shrug:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

It's a public forum and btw. thanx for quoting so we have to read "the nonsense" again.
[/quote]

Oh..I see, I'm the problem..good to see folks stick together

Oh..I see, I'm the problem..good to see folks stick together
There is no problem. Just different opinions. I can understand he is beeing p*ssed off, i can understand you are bored reading about it. Now back to business. :D

profaudio wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:16 pm BTW Waves responded that they've added the Saturator plugin to my account, however did not respond with any further clarification or info. I will be monitoring future sales and documenting these claims of "8 units available at this price" and forwarding them to consumer rights groups. As far as I'm concerned (despite the message I received on here claiming there is nothing wrong with this practice) it's plainly obvious that this is NOT OK.
You are so lucky! I didn't receive the Saturator plugin, and I didn't even receive the two free plugins for having made a purchase over $100, only one and a sh**ty response "we cannot give you more free plugins". I'm not asking for a free plugin, I'm asking for what corresponds to me according to the promotion.

VincentVega wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:21 pm You are so lucky! I didn't receive the Saturator plugin, and I didn't even receive the two free plugins for having made a purchase over $100, only one and a sh**ty response "we cannot give you more free plugins". I'm not asking for a free plugin, I'm asking for what corresponds to me according to the promotion.
Did you buy them in one hit?
Waves T&Cs wrote:You may take advantage of the Buy 2, Get 1 Free offer as many times as you want during the sale. However, you will be able to pick just one free plugin per transaction: for example, if you buy 4 plugins in the same transaction, you will be able to pick only one free plugin; but if you buy 4 plugins in two different transactions – 2 plugins in one transaction, and another 2 plugins in another transaction – you will be able to pick a total of two free plugins (one per transaction); and so on.
Always read the Waves T&Cs. There's invariably something that makes it work the way you didn't expect.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”