Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o dangerous

i know :o

hes actually being quite good, just sat on my knee.
but that's kind of in the way :lol:

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm 20191206_210745.jpg

:o
ah ha...

is that the bandit?.. looks like s_he's taken over the controlcentre

setting the controls for...

toonertik wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm 20191206_210745.jpg

:o
ah ha...

is that the bandit?.. looks like s_he's taken over the controlcentre

setting the controls for...
yup, that's bandit!
hes taken over everything!

Kr3eM wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:56 pm
Jace-BeOS wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:47 pm I think your PC fell over...
Sleep mode?
:lol:

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm :o
I thought you said no cats in the studio!!!
That looks a lot like our Orion. He basically lives in my studio and while he had learned not to chew on cables, he's still trying to use the acoustic panels as scratching posts. :lol:

toonertik wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm is that the bandit?.. looks like s_he's taken over thecontrolcentre
It's all lies ... FAKE NEWS :x

justin3am wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:35 pm
That looks a lot like our Orion. He basically lives in my studio and while he had learned not to chew on cables, he's still trying to use the acoustic panels as scratching posts. :lol:
i did say that.
but hes too bloody cute :cry:
i got some of that pet behave spray, sprayed around the pedals and he seems to have got the message :hihi:

now he just sits in the way :tantrum:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:58 pm
toonertik wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:20 pm is that the bandit?.. looks like s_he's taken over thecontrolcentre
It's all lies ... FAKE NEWS :x
We like fake news..

beats fing reality any day>> :P

As soon as I sit at my desk, Orion jumps up in my lap. He gets his fill of pets and chin scratches after about 5min, so it's just become our routine. I won't even try to start working on anything until he's jumped up and we've had out time together. He's such an affectionate boy. :love:
...But when it's play time, he tears the shit out of my f**king hands. I keep a bunch of his toys in my studio and god forbid I accidentally move one when I'm reaching for a pedal or a cable. :cry:

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:21 pm
justin3am wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:35 pm
i did say that.
but hes too bloody cute :cry:
i got some of that pet behave spray, sprayed around the pedals and he seems to have got the message :hihi:

now he just sits in the way :tantrum:
My ex wife got some of that...

and wanders why..

she's now ex wife

:clown:

reality is fake news.
everything is upside down.
we are in bizarro world :)
tbh, i like it. yes, some of it us scary, but now i can say things and people dont even bat an eyelid, because even the weird shit i sometimes say, isnt as f**ked up as things you see on actual tv these days :ud:

Haven’t posted pictures of the studio for a long time. This is basically the keyboard stuff (wasn’t in the mood to get any guitars or other instruments out - might do that on another day)

Forgotten wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:01 am Haven’t posted pictures of the studio for a long time. This is basically the keyboard stuff (wasn’t in the mood to get any guitars or other instruments out - might do that on another day)

spiderman! 🤟

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:26 am spiderman! 🤟
Wasn’t intended to be the focus of the photo, but...yep! :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”