December Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have couple of ideas for Dec theme. Noise or Quiet

Noise

Quiet
Signatures are so early 2000s.

NOISE!

:zzz:
Shush! Do you want to wake everyone?
Quiet!

PS. Maybe a musical piece that starts quiet and end loud or starts loud and end quiet.
Obviously it should be exaggerated.

Don't you dare shush me. Ill make all the f**king noise I damn well feel like doing!

Or we could try to make the noisiest quiet song
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I'd rather not do the start silent and end loud-thing. Because it makes me think of Music Was My First Love by John Miles from the seventies. Or Bridge Over Troubled Water, which is an excelent song EXCEPT for the end loud-thing.
To be is to do — Socrates.
To do is to be — Jean-Paul Sartre.
Do be do be do — Frank Sinatra.

Kongru wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:49 pm Or we could try to make the noisiest quiet song
Loudness is a really varied concept, you can be dumb about it, but creatively it can be a lot of fun. Quiet is just....gas.

noise doesnt have to be loud.

Kongru wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:49 pm Or we could try to make the noisiest quiet song
Hm?

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:50 pm noise doesnt have to be loud.
...and loud doesn’t have to be noise...

mguerrero90 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:39 am Don't you dare shush me. Ill make all the f**king noise I damn well feel like doing!
Hmm...i have trouble to wake up in the mornings.
Tested every clock in existence and mechanical clock on pot lids. Spotlight 100w on timer
directed straight to the face. A superbig fan on timer blowing straight to the face. Clockradio playing "ace of spades" on high volume, the neighbors didn't like that. :hihi:

Could i hire you to call me up in the morning and yell? :hyper:

to an empty house maybe you weird f**k

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:50 pm noise doesnt have to be loud.
noise is such a great concept

Return to “Music Cafe”