Zebra 2.9 released

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

enCiphered wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:47 pm
Urs wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:28 pm And since the release coincides with Black Friday, we decided to also offer something to our existing customers who may already own Zebra2. If you have at least one commercial u-he product currently registered, request an email on the My Licenses page now, and you will receive a personal coupon code for a 30% discount in our online store, also valid till Dec. 4th.
This last part is a bit unfair to those customers who don´t own Zebra but other u-he synths.
You mean the opposite?

New customers: 30% off for Zebra2.
Existing customers including the ones that own Zebra (or only Zebra): can request a 30% off voucher to use for purchasing any other u-he product.

enCiphered wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:47 pm Can I get the coupon as well?
Yep

sircuit wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:50 pm
Urs wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:28 pm And since the release coincides with Black Friday, we decided to also offer something to our existing customers who may already own Zebra2. If you have at least one commercial u-he product currently registered, request an email on the My Licenses page now, and you will receive a personal coupon code for a 30% discount in our online store, also valid till Dec. 4th.
This last part is a bit unfair to those customers who don´t own Zebra but other u-he synths.
You mean the opposite?

New customers: 30% off for Zebra2.
Existing customers including the ones that own Zebra (or only Zebra): can request a 30% off voucher to use for purchasing any other u-he product.
Ah ok, thanks.
It was a bit misleading..
I have 2 u-he synths but do NOT want Zebra.

Urs wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:53 pm
enCiphered wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:47 pm Can I get the coupon as well?
Yep
Very cool, thanks!

Edit: hmm, I think I misread it.. sorry. You say customers who may own Zebra2 and then if you have at least one u-he product. I have 2 u-he synths but not Zebra2. Can I get the coupon as well?
It's a little clearer here:

https://u-he.com/news/#black-friday-zebra2-nks-11-21

"30% discount on Zebra2 for everyone • 30% discount coupons for existing u-he customers, usable on any other u-he product • To qualify for a coupon, you must have at least one commercial u-he product currently registered"

Sweet...Uhbik, here I come!

Can you combine the 30% discount on Zebra 2 with the dinosaur crossgrade (which is not available for everyone but is only provided when you meet the terms) ?

Infinite5ths wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:59 pm Sweet...Uhbik, here I come!
Ha! beat me to it. :D

Stefken wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:01 pm Can you combine the 30% discount on Zebra 2 with the dinosaur crossgrade
No.

Edit: correction here
Last edited by #rob on Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

jamiescryin wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:42 pm Will it kill the old presets ? Many of us using Zebra and other U-he every day rely heavily on the current/old preset system for projects.
Do you mean if it kills the old system of having a browsable folder structure?
That still exists, the "searching by tags" is an second, alternative method.

Ploki wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Infinite5ths wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:59 pm Sweet...Uhbik, here I come!
Ha! beat me to it. :D
Nah, you can get it too!! It's not a first-come-first-serve deal. :hihi: :hyper: :tu: :phones: :party: :clap: :hug: :borg: (And yes...I know you already know that - this is a joke)

please dont avoid Zebra HZ question :-D

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:06 pm please dont avoid Zebra HZ question :-D
Nobody's avoiding. Not in the next days or weeks, at least not that I'd be aware of.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:10 pm Doooope! will Zebra HZ gonna get the same update?
Update first post 8)

Stefken wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:01 pm Can you combine the 30% discount on Zebra 2 with the dinosaur crossgrade (which is not available for everyone but is only provided when you meet the terms) ?
I just had a crazy name for a new u-he plugin:
Archaeopteryx

Maybe some kind of ultra-vintage emulation generating plugin.A synth that can generate multiple vintage tones :party: :hihi:

Return to “u-he”