MSF: Modulation per unison voice?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi :) ,

is it possible to modulate any parameter for the unison voices (for excample wavetable position like serum, filter like synthmaster, pan/vol/pitch/phase/modulation amount like sytrus)?

Practical would be of course if you could assign each parameter you want.
Unison voice as a modulation source:
Unison.jpg
Excample modulation for pitch with 6 unison voices. The voices are of course not displayed and simply split evenly.

In Sytrus it is possible in this way:
sytrus unison.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes mate! :)
Load up the "Unison" module and you can load any OSC and effects in there. You will then have per voice modulation of any parameter for each unison voice. Happy days :)
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Oh man, this is so awesome! I'm almost as in love with Melda products as i was when i first fell in love, but please don't tell my girlfriend :roll: !

I know, it's really great!
However, you should know that only a few of the per voice modulators can modulate separately for each unison voice. They are:
Sequence 1-4. (These will create a different value for each unison voice and will be the same each time you press a key)
True random. (Will make a random value for each voice and when you press a new key, it will generate a new random value)
Random 1-8. (This one will generate a random value for each unison voice and randomly modulate it whilst the key is held (the behaviour can be controlled in the random mod windows) it will generate new values when a new key is pressed)
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Thank you Jason, you are a great and sympathetic helper!

Return to “MeldaProduction”