Need both flat-response headphones AND audio interface

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ozonepaul wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:45 pm
Expose are VXT and now V predecessors right?...[/quote]

No, the VXT line was KRK's mid priced speakers while their Expose was their top of the line (they were more than £3000/pair).
https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/krk-expose-e8b
[/quote]
shit, nice.
Even the VXTs are good tho. They screwed up the brand name with Rokits I presume

Has anyone here tried the Sennheiser HD 300 Pro? They are the successor of the classic HD 280 Pro, have almost identical technical specs, but cost about twice as much (about 200 vs 100 euros/dollars).

I just wanted to say I went with the AKG 712, 195 euros from Thomann. Just wow. One of the best buys I have ever done. For me, these are just right (really light, comfortable, open, and of course great-sounding), but I'm sure for another person it could just as well be the Sennheisers or the BeyerDynamics.

(My Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 phone from this summer was probably still an even better purchase for 170 euros - super nice 48 MP camera and all - but anyway, these headphones shine with quality!)

I also went with the Focusrite 2i2, even though the Yammy/Steinberg might be technically better, because I really like the Scarlett looks, and I get inspired by beautiful things (both music software and hardware). :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Can Recommend the DT 990 and for more surgical things the DT880.
But the 990 are way more fun. I use the 880 for editing and the 990 for checking of the overal tone balance as an addition to my main monitors. The 880 have way less bass than the 990, so judging it might be a problem with them.
If I had to choose one I'd probably take the 990.

For interfaces I'd look what steinberg offers. Their interfaces are priced well and are as good as they can get in their price range.

In terms of an interface, I've tried many and love the Audient id22 on the cheaper side.

You can't go wrong with it.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”