Beheringer looking at vst market

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Saw on Beheringer FB page,they ask if should made a step on VSTi market https://www.facebook.com/BEHRINGER/phot ... =3&theater
So in future we can see,Sylenz2-Doone-Reattor-Avengex and many more to come... :lol: :lol: :lol:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Can't believe the negative comments on FB... just let Behringer do soft synths, WTF?... :D The market will decide if that is a good thing or not, not a handful of social media peeps.

I'm sure they'll do great. I remember they asked sacked NI employees to join them, after the layoffs were revealed. Probably got the one or the other DSP geek with that. ;)

chk071 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:58 pm I'm sure they'll do great. I remember they asked sacked NI employees to join them, after the layoffs were revealed. Probably got the one or the other DSP geek with that. ;)
My thoughts exactly. Behringer is on fire and now they're going to compete with NI, too 8)

One thing, however, is that Behringer doesn't seem to have consistent product ecosystem yet. They just make cheap gear randomly, every now and then. There's no reason to go "full Behringer", tho.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Are they going to authentically break after 6 months of use like their hardware? How would you program a knob to fall off?

I went to NAMM one year and the inside joke was “oh man did you see what behringer was doing!?”

Return to “Instruments”