Call to Action: Charity 2019 ($31075 raised, charity ended)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok, finally got my FXpansion Strobe 2! :party: :tu:

Thank you all! :hug:

I thought I'd open my question up to you folks.

I won the Sonalksis Plug-In Bundle in the auction and I have never heard from anyone in the company. I've also tried emailing them a couple of times via Sienda but I have received no replies.

Does anyone here have a contact at Sonalksis? Not sure how to proceed from here.

Thanks for any help.

Garbarek
:) :tu: :)

Send Luftrum a PM just in case he doesn't notice your post here.

Kevin63101 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:11 pm
mlilley2001 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:20 pm double hooray - I've been contacted by Roli!
Edit: everything good now, got BFD3 + expansion license today.
------------
Glad to participate in auction and my appreciation to Luftrum. Certainly a huge task to coordinate ... remembering the focus of charities that benefited for many years not just the awesome deals on software they also got us.
:clap: :band: :clap:
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
:tu:

No further communication from Roli since I was told it should ship to you within the next 7 days :), 6 days ago. :shrug:

kkformusiq wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm
riddim83 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).
Ya, even I'm waiting. Luftrum said he sent the email to touchloops. So looking forward.
I reached out to Touch Loops via their contact form today. Will post here if I hear back.

riddim83 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:26 pm
kkformusiq wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm
riddim83 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm Did anyone that won a Touch Loops bundle hear from them? They have not contacted me (and yes, I did check Spam).
Ya, even I'm waiting. Luftrum said he sent the email to touchloops. So looking forward.
I reached out to Touch Loops via their contact form today. Will post here if I hear back.
Sure, Thank you for the update. Even i messaged luftrum today.

Some companies are taking too long to respond and process the auctions, this is most unfortunate and I can only apologies for the delay. It seems Sonalksis, Arturia, Touch Loops and AKAI are still missing to establish contact to the winners. I wrote my contacts again. Sorry for the long delay here, it's not satisfying for you (or me).
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Luftrum wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:09 pm Some companies are taking too long to respond and process the auctions, this is most unfortunate and I can only apologies for the delay. It seems Sonalksis, Arturia, Touch Loops and AKAI are still missing to establish contact to the winners. I wrote my contacts again. Sorry for the long delay here, it's not satisfying for you (or me).
Thanks for contacting the developers on our behalf. No need for you to apologise as far as I can see.

I just got the email from AIR with the Touch Loops download links. Thanks again for everything luftrum!

Luftrum wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:09 pm Some companies are taking too long to respond and process the auctions, this is most unfortunate and I can only apologies for the delay. It seems Sonalksis, Arturia, Touch Loops and AKAI are still missing to establish contact to the winners. I wrote my contacts again. Sorry for the long delay here, it's not satisfying for you (or me).
Thank you Luftrum. I have just received Touchloops Collection
riddim83 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:12 pm
Thanks for contacting the developers on our behalf. No need for you to apologise as far as I can see.
Hey, I got the email for touchloops collection from AIR.

kkformusiq wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:51 pm
Thank you Luftrum. I have just received Touchloops Collection
riddim83 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:12 pm
Hey, I got the email for touchloops collection from AIR.
See the post above yours 😁
About to start going through the samples.

Hmm, I'm still awaiting notification of shipping , having been originally contacted eleven days ago (on 15th Nov) by ROLI that they had "put through the product request so it should ship within the next 7 days :)"

Since then I did get a followup answer from their support team five days ago (in response to a query) that I "will get a tracking number in your email (pretty soon!) :)"

Hooray! I received my seaboard this morning (the UPS van was just outside as I came out of the front door this morning)

Still feels good to have participated in this charity.
And still enjoying my Sonible bundle!

The Donation Certificate from WWF arrived the other day, we raised $31075 in total which include the main auction on RallyUp plus the 2nd hand thread and the extra main auction items hosted in the thread. To all who participated, this one is for you. :)

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Instruments”