Ableton is everywhere...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Triggered :hihi:

zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:40 am
Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:02 am
zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 am I guess no one informed ableton that women aren't interested in buying their products :roll:
evidences?
You want me to provide evidence that women buy or might want to buy ableton live?
Are you OK?
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 am
zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 am I guess no one informed ableton that women aren't interested in buying their products :roll:
evidences?
You want me to provide evidence that women buy or might want to buy ableton live?
Are you OK?
Yes. Are you?

zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:50 am
evidences?
Are you OK?
Yes. Are you?
You bet!
Just wondering where you dig those evidences that no one was kind enough to tell Ableton.

Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:06 am
evidences?
Are you OK?
Yes. Are you?
You bet!
Just wondering where you dig those evidences that no one was kind enough to tell Ableton.
So you demand that I prove the existence of female musicians, who also own computers and have a spare $500 to spend on some software? I'll get right on that buddy :roll:

So you demand that I prove the existence of female musicians
Females do not exist, it's a massive scam for basement dwellers. :hihi:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:27 am
So you demand that I prove the existence of female musicians
Females do not exist, it's a massive scam for basement dwellers. :hihi:
I know right. Next I'll be asked for 'evidences' that birds are real and jet fuel can melt steel beams :hihi:

zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:24 am
Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:02 am evidences?
Are you OK?
Yes. Are you?
You bet!
So you demand that I prove the existence of female musicians, who also own computers and have a spare $500 to spend on some software? I'll get right on that buddy :roll:
you said the Some one should tell Ableton.
You must know something they don’t, buddy.

Thread so fast. I tell you what, obviously someone was triggered :lol:

Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:02 am
Are you OK?
Yes. Are you?
You bet!
Not at all. Ableton is already marketing to a diverse crowd if you bothered to look at any of their marketing material. So it seems you think they're wasting their time. Maybe the onus is on you now to explain your motivation here.

zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:17 am
Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:44 am Are you OK?
Yes. Are you?
You bet!
Not at all. Ableton is already marketing to a diverse crowd if you bothered to look at any of their marketing material. So it seems you think they're wasting their time. Maybe the onus is on you now to explain your motivation here.
i was just observing your contradictories comments. But you can go ahead and keep going.

tooneba wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:12 am Thread so fast. I tell you what, obviously someone was triggered :lol:
You’re right. It looks like a session view with the two clips stuck but with crescendo :hihi:

Back to Bitwig. :phones:

Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:33 pm
Yes. Are you?
You bet!
i was just observing your contradictories comments. But you can go ahead and keep going.
I've been consistent from the start , including my opening sarcastic comment.

zoidkirb wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:37 pm
Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:33 pm
Biscotto wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:06 am You bet!
I've been consistent from the start , including my opening sarcastic comment.
:o :lol:

Obligatory "Ableton for the win" post. :P

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”