'W' teaser - The most amazing product in Behringer’s 30 year history!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You need a desk like this to plug all those new Behringer synths in to :-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Its a workstation. .
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

It's horrible, but then I say that about all their products.

Hey - this looks extremely cool to me! I would have no use of it whatsoever, but I'd love one in my bedroom, just so I can see its lights at night. :D
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

48 in/out AISO interface...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Did they announce support for ADAT convertor expansion? I didn't see it.

Looks really cool the Wing. Not for me though, StudioOne is just fine for my needs.

Odd player they chose for release video - not supported on my MSIE 11 on Windows 7. Not enough attention to compatibility. Sometimes I have to wait a couple of hours for YT - but eventually format supported is converted. Even my 16 year old XP machine fix YT with dead old Opera 36 works with plugin for user agent saying I am on later os and any browser - what is the deal with these upgrades they force on people.

If the video doesn't work you can try the one on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9emzmba4-M

Any guesses on the price? I would be surprised to see this going for less than 4 grand.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:56 am Any guesses on the price? I would be surprised to see this going for less than 4 grand.

/C
How to predict Behringer pricing: think of the lowest price it could possibly be, then halve it.

I’m estimating £999
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

The (unconfirmed) rumours on the Music Tribe (beringer) forum is 3499 USD which seems about right to me...its a lot of desk! Definitely aimed at producers I think- a bit of the X-Touch, Bit of X32...If that 48/48 USB AISO has very low latency and you can route the DAW through the desk fx and back then its a winner for me...

If they hit £999 I will be selling my X32 Producer (but who would buy it!!)

They just updated the X32 firmware to V4 and it was a pretty big deal- so it doesn't look like they are dropping the X32 range any time soon (the X32 has a lot more preamps) so they dont want to compete against their own product line.

The 'Big' X32 goes for around £1400 (was £3400) but has 32 analog ins (24 Mike Pre's Vs 8 on the Wing) and 24 analog outs- thats a lot of D/A- A/D!

The foot-print looks like a nice fit for studios that are tight on space. Impressive.

They just put a 'one more thing' post on FB (very Apple!)- It has a list wasp on it, so I think its safe to assume the WASP synth is about to be launched (it was announced some time ago - http://www.synthanatomy.com/2019/04/beh ... sizer.html )

yellowmix wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:52 am If the video doesn't work you can try the one on YouTube:
Thanks.

Looks boring as a reveal - a spec sheet is that what they come up with after all those teasers?
- bläääh, as we would say over here.

I guess there isn't any to play with yet - so they could do something with people using and real show off thing.

Seems it will break new ground though - real nice.

What realy hooked me in was the Customisable wrist rest :D

8 Midas PRO mix preamps and Midas PRO outputs onboard.
24 motorized 100mm faders in 3 groups of 8.
I/O connectivity of up to 144 input and output signals over AES50 with Kark Teknik SuperMAC technology.
Capacitive touch screen with swivel.
Touch-sensitive channel editing with 11 rotary controls.
64 x 64 channels audio over optional Ethernet with SoundGrid or Dante.
48 x 48 USB 2.0 audio interface with HUI and Mackie Control.
Dual SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks.
4-channel control section
8 true-stereo premium effect processors with TC, Lexicon, Quantex and EMT emulations.
8 true-stereo standard effect processors with not-quite-so-good effects. :lol:
5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels. ???
Insert FX slot and 4-band EQ for 8 aux channels.
Customisable 16 buttons and 4 rotary controls.
4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses with dual inserts, 8-band EQ, stereo imager and dynamics/
Card slots for further expansion.
StageCONNECT 32-channel low latency interface for personal monitoring.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”