Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AudioDeluxe wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Any idea if UVI will have a Black Friday sale? If so, would you be including the products that are on sale?
Yes, UVI will be having a Black Friday sale at audiodeluxe.com and we will have an exclusive deal for our customers
Thanks for the heads up ๐Ÿ™‚

Nspace wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:07 pm A couple of questions for those on the know about the likelihood of these two possible? BF offers:
-Lately been eyeing the possibility to get back to Cubase (from decades ago), at least to broaden some DAW possibilities, since don't have a Cubase license, my best bet will be a crossgrade offer...
Steinberg version 10 release crossgrade offer was quite good a few months ago, though I wasn't ready then. Any chance that offer could be repeated at BF?
Probably not, a new version of Cubase just launced (as usual in November) so they always have the big sales in late summer. Might be different this year but don't expect too much.

Any idea if UVI will have a Black Friday sale? If so, would you be including the products that are on sale?
Yes, UVI will be having a Black Friday sale at audiodeluxe.com and we will have an exclusive deal for our customers
Thanks indeed :tu:

Does Versilian Studios have sales?

Vleker wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:17 pm
Nspace wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:07 pm A couple of questions for those on the know about the likelihood of these two possible? BF offers:
-Lately been eyeing the possibility to get back to Cubase (from decades ago), at least to broaden some DAW possibilities, since don't have a Cubase license, my best bet will be a crossgrade offer...
Steinberg version 10 release crossgrade offer was quite good a few months ago, though I wasn't ready then. Any chance that offer could be repeated at BF?
Probably not, a new version of Cubase just launced (as usual in November) so they always have the big sales in late summer. Might be different this year but don't expect too much.
I'd guess a lot of people bought the Cubase Pro cross-grade without being very committed to Cubase, so they might be willing to resell it relatively cheaply. (I just got around to installing it today so I'd get the upgrade to Cubase 10.5 for free. It's a huge PIA so far but I'll give it at least about a year.)

MIDICH1 wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:04 pm Does Versilian Studios have sales?
Yes, I have bought a few on discount.

does noiseguild have sales? - their gong library is the best I have heard, quite amazing

https://www.noiseguild.com/bundle-offer-trinity

Ou_Tis wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:09 pm
I'd guess a lot of people bought the Cubase Pro cross-grade without being very committed to Cubase, so they might be willing to resell it relatively cheaply. (I just got around to installing it today so I'd get the upgrade to Cubase 10.5 for free. It's a huge PIA so far but I'll give it at least about a year.)
Damn... they advertise Halion as being MPE compatible, but it seems the vast majority of presets do not have MPE compatible pitch bend range (instead of MPE standard +48 and -48, Halion SE has +24 and -48... even synths, WTF). My likelihood of selling this in the future just went up dramatically.

Do Splice do any Black Friday sales?

You guys know when Melodyne will have an upgrade sale? Going from essential to editor?
What ever!

Ou_Tis wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:40 pm
Damn... they advertise Halion as being MPE compatible, but it seems the vast majority of presets do not have MPE compatible pitch bend range (instead of MPE standard +48 and -48, Halion SE has +24 and -48... even synths, WTF). My likelihood of selling this in the future just went up dramatically.
Keep in mind that Halion and Halion SE are separate products. If they advertise that Halion is MPE compatible that might be the case, but SE is a light version just integrated in Cubase. Interested in this as well though since I've had my eye on the seaboards for a while.

Bleulander wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:57 am Do Splice do any Black Friday sales?
Never saw one :?

Ou_Tis wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:40 pm
FWIW.. Steinberg do do 50% and 60% off Halion sales regularly. So if you need the full version, price it out and compare with that in mind and decide if you will want to get it.
๐ŸŒ Spotify ๐Ÿ”ต Soundcloud ๐ŸŒ€ Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Fleer wrote: โ†‘Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:35 pm
Thanks indeed :tu:
So is the UVI sale yet or shall we wait until end of week?
๐ŸŒ Spotify ๐Ÿ”ต Soundcloud ๐ŸŒ€ Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Does the price for upgrading Analog Lab Lite to the full Lab ever get reduced? (Currently โ‚ฌ69)

Return to โ€œSell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)โ€