[Solved!] kontakt 5 and reaktor 6 not working in cubase 10.5!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

can anyone share a solution!?

i have a feeling it could be somehow connected to Komplete Kontrol but uninstalled it and Kontakt 5 and Reaktor 6 still don't work...

Kontakt 5 doesn't open
Reaktor 6 Crashes Cubase 10.5

*Reaktor 5 works fine*
Last edited by tasty tatsyn on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

they work on cubase 10 so it can be a issue with cubase or a mix of both....

All of them (Reaktor 6, Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 6) working here. I instantiated them as rack instruments, and I'm working in Windows 7.
Fernando (FMR)

are you using cubase 10.5 too(the new update)? not the same as 10.0.5...

my 10.0.2 version also has everything working

a lot of people are having issues with various plugins with this cubase update, this whole 64bits/vst3 shift thing might be the.....

probably my last update for a while regarding OS and DAW

I use Kontakt 5 in my testing video and it works for me. Skip forward to around 40 min through and you'll see it working. I had plenty of other things not working in the video though.

https://youtu.be/E_nkIP2TR_g

:idea:

Thx mate (in proper aussie!)
you saved my day(s)

all working now, i had forgotten something ;)
had the same issue with 10.0.0 and forgot how i fixed it

to anyone with such issues, some people complain in steinberg forums about multiple plugins not working, EZdrummer, falcon, ..., ...., .....

The fix was....
1 - set cubase to admin mode
2 - clear all the vst lists from cubase
3 - restart cubase.

i'm sure there's still bugs around until an update gets lauched, with 10.0 it took a few days....

to me instead of disapearing things the colours didn't change for a while, a few hours later because only god knows why!?!??! they did change..

Btw i had tought of the snapshots too before, glad you posted it in steinberg forum :hug:
that was the main reason i updated from 8 to 10

Return to “Instruments”